Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-16-2011, 02:27 AM   #76
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Here's one: if you select more than 20 or so items in Explorer, win7 will not tell you the total file size. It's monumentally stupid.
Sure it will. For performance reasons it doesn't do it automatically, but there's a "Show more details" link that will give you the same details you would get otherwise. And the cutoff for me at least appears to be more than 15.

If you're a keyboard addict and don't want to switch over to the mouse to click that link, just hit alt+enter and you'll again get the same info, this time in the standard Properties dialog instead.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:17 AM   #77
hakim
Connoisseur
hakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmos

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 840, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Looks interesting! I read a sci-fi novel, some years ago, where one of the main characters could control machines with the help of a device. I'm pretty sure the device was bigger than just head gear. I hope to see something like this in shops in the near future.
You can already buy it from their website for 300usd (version without SDK). They don't have many applications yet, but there are few applications for typing and controlling your PC mouse. So, you can already use it to play any game.
hakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 06:49 AM   #78
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim View Post
You can already buy it from their website for 300usd (version without SDK). They don't have many applications yet, but there are few applications for typing and controlling your PC mouse. So, you can already use it to play any game.
Availability
* In stock.
* Limited to US customers only.

Unfortunately, I'm not in the US. But I think that I would want it if it became internationally available.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote