Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What happens when you try to log in?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #17
pda_junkie
Enthusiast
pda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watch

Device: Pocketbook 360, Kobo Glo
I get this message:

Context Navigation
You are currently not logged in. You may want to do so now.
Error: Forbidden

TICKET_CREATE privileges are required to perform this operation

TracGuide — The Trac User and Administration Guide

This is the link I used to log in:

http://bugs.calibre-ebook.com/login
pda_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #18
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What's the username of your account?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:52 AM   #19
pda_junkie
Enthusiast
pda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watchpda_junkie is clearly one to watch

pdajunkie

Thanks Kovid for your patience!
Old 01-14-2010, 11:19 AM   #20
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

OK I deleted it, can you try regeistering again. If it still doesn't work, let me know and I will create an account for you and PM you the password.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #21
pda_junkie
Enthusiast

Hi Kovid

It's not working. When I log in it just takes me back to the registration screen again but when I ask for a password reset, it gets sent to me correctly. But I still keep getting the registration screen. Could you help set up another account & pm me?

The account I created today is under user name aetho