Tree of Life 8 42.11%
Wave 6 31.58%
Forest 1 5.26%
Dragon 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
New Poll! What portfolio cover should kris get?

poll will close just prior to COB my time (1630 PST). I've decided to get the Roof of Heaven cover for my Kindle and the Tree of Life for my planner. I wish there were the River Garden option on the portfolio, oh well.

the poll are my final selections., here's the link;

linky fixed

argh!

http://www.oberondesign.com/shop/car...=&shopByPrice=

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 04-27-2009 at 02:41 PM.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
linky broken : there is a double "http://" in it. just delete one of them.

edit : it looks like that was giving you some trouble, so i fixed your link.

when you click the "link" button, the http bit is already in the box, so you just delete it before pasting in your own link. otherwise it adds both of them and... link broken.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 04-27-2009 at 02:42 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The blue one next to the fish.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
The blue one next to the fish.
that's what i voted for too.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Canada

Click image for larger version

Name:	Canada.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	28118
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

thanks zelda!

no steenkin fisheees!

or countreeeeeees!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
thanks zelda!

no steenkin fisheees!

or countreeeeeees!
so far it's a 3 way tie, even without fishees or PORTUGAL !!!! (sorry). aren't you glad you decided to solve this via poll ?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so far it's a 3 way tie, even without fishees or PORTUGAL !!!! (sorry). aren't you glad you decided to solve this via poll ?
silly imaginary friends!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #9
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I didn't see Zombie Squirrels or Bad Nate as choices, either.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
krisk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I didn't see Zombie Squirrels or Bad Nate as choices, either.
a) I wouldn't want them as portfolio covers

b) Oberon seems to agree with me as they are not options ANYWHERE on the site!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:04 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
a) I wouldn't want them as portfolio covers

b) Oberon seems to agree with me as they are not options ANYWHERE on the site!
probably a wise decision. i imagine they'd bite, which could make reading tricky.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

seriously ? no other votes for Hokusai's Wave ??? that thing is gorgeous ! come on !!

vote WAVE !!!

(bonus : you can say you voted for the blue one next to the fish. )
Old 04-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #13
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Since Canada was disqualified, I voted for the TREE OF LIFE

That one's really pretty.

Name:  Adjusting_top.gif
Views: 310
Size:  14.6 KB
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
probably a wise decision. i imagine they'd bite, which could make reading tricky.
The squirrels or Nate? Or both?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #15
krisk
Wizard

both!