Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
mojkadona
mojkadona began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Help finding tiny towers and tiny zoo

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a working version of tiny tower or tiny zoo for the kindle fire. I have been searching all day and can not find one that will install. If anyone could post a link I would appreciate it. Thank you
mojkadona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
GetJar has both http://www.getjar.com/
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
mojkadona

Can't seem to find them on there when I search. Found them on aptoud but they are older versions that wont install.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojkadona View Post
Can't seem to find them on there when I search. Found them on aptoud but they are older versions that wont install.
Oh, right. It just redirects to the Play Store. I'll upload them for you, but I'm not sure they'll work because it may need the market since you can spend money on them.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Here we go...

Tiny Towers: http://cl.ly/1X3n3K0j0F0U061R1p1z

Tiny Zoo: http://cl.ly/0Y1Y080a0c1X3n1h071U

If not, then sadly you'll have to root.
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
mojkadona

Smile

Thanks so much for that. I think you are right. They don't work because it needs to be linked to a paying account. I forgot about that. I guess I will have to get these on my ipod touch instead. Thanks again.