Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 04:06 AM   #76
duskocv
duskocv began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
I need tts folder too. Please, can someone send PM with file to me. Thanks.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #77
victor1602
victor1602 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
I need the tts folder for Kindle Touch too. Please PM the link to me too.

Thanks
Old 03-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #78
duskocv
duskocv began at the beginning.

TTS is working!
Thank you ixtab!! You are the best!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:09 AM   #79
BDude
Nameless Being

Will someone please pm me the link to the kindle touch tts files? I hope this topic is still active, because I registered @ mobileread just for this.

Old 03-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #80
qqqqqqqqqqqz
qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.qqqqqqqqqqqz can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: PW2
Lightbulb Using Kubrick to Restore the TTS Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor1602 View Post
I need the tts folder for Kindle Touch too. Please PM the link to me too.
You don't need to download them, you can just use Kubrick to restore the TTS files.
Kubrick: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206064
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #81
Smilla13
Smilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle touch, Kindle keyboard
Will Amazon email the files to get the tts working? I have had no luck with customer service - like they don't know what I am talking about.
All I need is that link everyone is talking about and requesting. If one could pm it, I'd be so thankful.

Last edited by Smilla13; 04-05-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: added more info
Old 04-06-2013, 05:37 AM   #82
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilla13 View Post
Will Amazon email the files to get the tts working? I have had no luck with customer service - like they don't know what I am talking about.
All I need is that link everyone is talking about and requesting. If one could pm it, I'd be so thankful.
Did you try Kubrick?
Old 04-06-2013, 08:45 AM   #83
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
Did you try Kubrick?
Yeah the "Fix the missing TTS files" option is a large clue this might help
Old 04-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #84
Smilla13
Smilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheeseSmilla13 can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle touch, Kindle keyboard
Thanks - will see if I can give it a try - again, thanks.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #85
karina kindina
karina kindina began at the beginning.

tts folder needed

Dear all, is there anyone around able to send me the TTS Folder mentioned in previous posts? I did not use my kindle touch for some time and now face the same problem as others - text to speech function is not working, updates or anything does not help, and there is no TTS Folder (maybe I deleted this by mistake..

Would be really great if someone can send me this Folder
Kind regards
Karina
Old 02-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #86
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karina kindina View Post
Dear all, is there anyone around able to send me the TTS Folder mentioned in previous posts? I did not use my kindle touch for some time and now face the same problem as others - text to speech function is not working, updates or anything does not help, and there is no TTS Folder (maybe I deleted this by mistake..

Would be really great if someone can send me this Folder
Kind regards
Karina
Maybe you should try Kubrick?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:43 PM   #87
karina kindina

sorry this just cost me a cd and a dvd but both not possible to boot with my PC. if someone can send me link to just the tts files needed would be very helpful..
Old 02-09-2014, 04:40 AM   #88
karina kindina

Thanks a lot to JimmyR - problem solved quickly now, really great just needed to copy the folder and now text to speech is working again!!!
Old 03-16-2014, 12:00 AM   #89
BGP
BGP began at the beginning.

Hi,

I have also accidentally deleted TTS folder, can some one please PM me.

Thanks and Regards,
BGP
Old 03-16-2014, 12:56 AM   #90
BGP
BGP began at the beginning.

Thanks a Ton JimmyR... Its working
Closed Thread