Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 11-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Giesy, J.U.: The Mouthpiece of Zitu. v1. 02 Nov 08

This is the SECOND novel in a Sci-Fi trilogy by J. U. Giesy, featuring Jason Croft.

EDIT: All three volumes are now complete and available here on MobileRead. These are the three volumes:

Volume I: Palos of the Dog Star Pack
Volume II: The Mouthpiece of Zitu
Volume III: Jason, Son of Jason

These novels were first printed in Argosy and later reprinted in Famous Fantastic Mysteries. Each novel later appeared in hardback by Avalon.

I'm currently working on the remaining volume.

I have only this information on this trilogy:

"John Carter of Barsoom's Greatest Rival! Meet Jason Croft of Palos, world of the star Sirius. In the years following the debut of Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter, the same magazine that introduced Carter and Tarzan presented this classic sf novel of romance and adventure. Palos and its two sequels were reader favorites in the magazines - until an abridged 1960s book reprinting destroyed the author's style and the story's logic. Now for the first time ever you can read the unabridged, original text of Palos of the Dog Star Pack. And look for its two sequels."

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Giesy, J.U. - The Mouthpiece Of Zitu.lrf (450.3 KB, 458 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote