Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
Kingston
Addict
Kingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle, Iliad v2 & v1,Gen 3 from NAEB, Sony PRS-505, Jetbook
Post Go Green, Live Rich--Free Kindle Book

See larger image

Go Green, Live Rich: 50 Simple Ways to Save the Earth and Get Rich Trying (Kindle Edition)
by David Bach
Print List Price$14.95 Kindle Price: $0.00 & includes wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet You Save:$14.95 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Go-Green-Live-...8902807&sr=8-1

Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Thanks! It looks interesting. I just had it sent.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2008, 11:18 PM   #3
kandit
kandit began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks - Free EBook

I just downloaded it to my Kindle, it looks interesting, thanks Kingston. How do you find out about these kinds of offers?
kandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:05 AM   #4
Kingston
Addict
Kingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle, Iliad v2 & v1,Gen 3 from NAEB, Sony PRS-505, Jetbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandit View Post
I just downloaded it to my Kindle, it looks interesting, thanks Kingston. How do you find out about these kinds of offers?
Through luck, pluck and hard work. This one I got from the Yahoo Kindle group. There's a lot of free stuff (legal) out there if you nose around for it.

Glad you found it of use!

BTW, thanks for the karma Alisa
Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:39 AM   #5
bwit
Huh?
bwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litter

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandit View Post
What I usually do is go into the Kindle store, select Kindle Books, and then sort by Price: Low to High. The free books bubble to the top.

Bob
bwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
huevos
Enthusiast
huevos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwit View Post
What I usually do is go into the Kindle store, select Kindle Books, and then sort by Price: Low to High. The free books bubble to the top.

Bob
bubbles huh? I didnt know the interweb could do that
huevos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:38 PM   #7
bwit
Huh?
bwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litter

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by huevos View Post
bubbles huh? I didnt know the interweb could do that
Oh yeah - haven't you heard of this whole Web 2.0 thing? Ya gotta upgrade for bubbles.
bwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:14 PM   #8
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
They come through the tubes.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote