Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #31
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
desertblues has already stated that other browsers have been tried and the problem still persists.
Ahhh, I missed it. Thanks Tom. That is really strange. According to our recent log files there is no other similar case where this error would occur when someone tries to attach files to a post.

desertblues, I will contact you directly so that we can better work on what's causing this issue for you. Perhaps I can prepare something for you that would allow me to get more debug information.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #32
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Ahhh, I missed it. Thanks Tom. That is really strange. According to our recent log files there is no other similar case where this error would occur when someone tries to attach files to a post.

desertblues, I will contact you directly so that we can better work on what's causing this issue for you. Perhaps I can prepare something for you that would allow me to get more debug information.
Thanks, this is my post, with an attachment, from a few days back. I didn't change a thing on my PC or browsers since then.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=22393
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #33
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And I am able to post with attachments on my wordpress-blog just now...
http://desertblues2.wordpress.com/
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 AM   #34
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Thanks, this is my post, with an attachment, from a few days back. I didn't change a thing on my PC or browsers since then.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=22393
Interesting. One question: is it always the same image/attachment that you're trying to upload and that causes the error?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #35
desertblues
Home for the moment

Quote:
Interesting. One question: is it always the same image/attachment that you're trying to upload and that causes the error?
Thanks
aha....didn't think of this one. I downloaded the attachments one by one and the first one, a .jpg is the one that is causing the problems. The other 5 download well. But why the first one won't go through? Perhaps Picassa did something to it?

edit: I downloaded the original, before having it go through Picassa, and that one will download. Strange that one file can be 'wrong' somehow......

edit 2: it works now. Thanks for thinking with me.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=22426

Last edited by desertblues; 12-04-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 11:00 AM   #36
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
edit 2: it works now. Thanks for thinking with me.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ostcount=22426
Ahhhh... I am glad it's working now.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #37
desertblues
Home for the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
desertblues has already stated that other browsers have been tried and the problem still persists.
Thanks, WT Sharpe, for stepping in....

Quote:
Ahhhh... I am glad it's working now.
Thanks again.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #38
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
UPLOAD = send stuff from your computer to MobileRead.
DOWNLOAD = send stuff from MobileRead to your computer.

You are attempting to UPLOAD attachments, not DOWNLOAD them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote