Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Kindle App

When I try to download the Kindle app from my Vox nothing happens. When I try from my computer I get a message that a cost may apply and a long list of carriers?? Since this app has been noted on some threads what am I doing wrong, or is this Kindle app restricted to USA customers???
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Jesslynne
Zealot
Jesslynne doesn't litterJesslynne doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Mini
Are you downloading it from http://goodereader.com/apps ? If not, get it there. And do so on your Vox.
Jesslynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Smile

Thank You

That worked fine, no wonder I love this forum
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote