Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
TomBolini
ebooks distributor
TomBolini doesn't litterTomBolini doesn't litter

Device: HP2710p iLiad Cybook Sony 505 Kindle DR1000S
All the readers, Cybook Opus included, free shipping all over Europe!

For the benefit of all e-readers lovers, I'm happy to announce that here at Simplicissimus we decided to offer all e-readers available in Europe (Sony excluded, just released Cybook Opus included), and shipping is free!
http://ebookstore.simplicissimus.it

Enjoy!
TomBolini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The topic is misleading since not all readers have free shipping.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2009, 06:59 AM   #3
TomBolini
ebooks distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The topic is misleading since not all readers have free shipping.
Why are you saying that? We are offering free shipping on all orders >100€, i.e. on all the e-readers we sell (FYI: iLiad and DR1000S, Cybook Gen3, Bebook, Cybook Opus).

Please take time to verify your assertions next time.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 AM   #4
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
Topic states ALL readers
Contents state NOT Sony.

This is a contradiction meaning the topic is misleading...
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:36 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I don't find the topic misleading. Knowing the Sony isn't released in most European countries, it's not included in "all readers". If you go to the site, you will not find a Sony.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
TomBolini
ebooks distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I don't find the topic misleading. Knowing the Sony isn't released in most European countries, it's not included in "all readers". If you go to the site, you will not find a Sony.
Sony is not available indeed (as stated in the body of my post): so that *all the readers available are offered with free shipping all over Europe.
That said, I'll try and edit the topic title

[No way, can't edit the topic title: hope everything's fine anyway!]
Old 08-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBolini View Post
Sony is not available indeed (as stated in the body of my post): so that *all the readers available are offered with free shipping all over Europe.
That said, I'll try and edit the topic title

[No way, can't edit the topic title: hope everything's fine anyway!]
If you want me to edit your Topic title (for MobileRead), say the word, and I or another Moderator will be happy to do so.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
Jovvi
Connoisseur
Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jovvi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus, iPad and HTC Wildfire (Android)
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your Opus if you order from http://ebookstore.simplicissimus.it ? I live in Sweden and I just wonder how long it would take to get the reader from them.

Clara
Jovvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #9
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Slightly OT: have any idea about when Sony will begin selling PRS devices in Italy? I know for a fact that they gave out the schematics to their assistance centers (the one in Milan, for example ), and you can register your PRS through the Italian interface of MySony (registering as an Italian customer!) so normally it means that they acknowledge the fact that they have a lot of costumers in Italy too...

Cheers!

</ends OT>
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bebook, cybook, dr1000s, iliad, opus