Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-01-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
leveck
Literate Gadget Fan
leveck is on a distinguished road

Device: Vulan Flipstart, Sony PRS 505
Talking Hello From Wyoming

My name is Nathan, I am an electronics technician with a large [infamous] oil field services company. I am a father of three, a husband of one, and a reader of books.

Last edited by leveck; 07-01-2008 at 02:38 AM.
leveck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
hello leveck
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:22 AM   #3
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, Nathan! Interesting to see someone getting along so well with the Crimson Ghost.
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Welcome from a former Cheyenne resident.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Welcome to MobileRead. You'll find lots of avid readers here and some pretty knowledgeable gadget geeks as well. Enjoy your time here.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi leveck and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #7
leveck
Literate Gadget Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus2112 View Post
Greetings, Nathan! Interesting to see someone getting along so well with the Crimson Ghost.

He's not so bad when you get past the ruthless desire to commit diabolical crimes...

I am a punk music and classic film fan so the iconic CG is doubly cool to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Welcome from a former Cheyenne resident.
Why would anyone would leave Wyoming? This is God's country!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:12 AM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leveck View Post
Why would anyone would leave Wyoming? This is God's country!
Air Force brat. We moved on. I still plan to go back and visit. I appreciated it more after I left but have no desire to live in snow ever again.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:06 PM   #9
leveck
Literate Gadget Fan

Talking

Quote:
Air Force brat. We moved on. I still plan to go back and visit. I appreciated it more after I left but have no desire to live in snow ever again.
I was being facetious, however as someone who lived in El Paso, Texas for 20 years, I never want to live somewhere sunny ever again. Vive le snow!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:17 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
I was being facetious, however as someone who lived in El Paso, Texas for 20 years, I never want to live somewhere sunny ever again. Vive le snow!

I actually do find Wyoming beautiful (really!). I'm with you on El Paso, I don't know how you lasted 20 years.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #11
leveck
Literate Gadget Fan

Cool

Quote:

I actually do find Wyoming beautiful (really!). I'm with you on El Paso, I don't know how you lasted 20 years.
I was a kid for about half of those years, in school and then a long dead end job for the rest. Those excuses aside, glad to be elsewhere
Old 07-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #12
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Sunny is fine if you also have trees. Problem with El Paso (and Orlando, and Phoenix) is that there are no trees. The few that are there are so short and scrubby that they don't provide reasonable shade.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction