Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apos View Post
Thank you very much,

i found the file styles.xml. Unfortunately this seams to be "metainfo" for fbreader itself, because you won't find a <Header 1>-tag in HTML-code. So far, the document I am using is very complex and uses a lot of divs an "class="-definitions. What I find anoying is, that fbreader180 has no problem at all with this document.

I also tried to enable "style_load=1" in fbreader.cfg.
It seams, that fbreader ignores the styles-xml completely!

I will go a little bit deeper into the problem over time ...
I thought name="Header 1" referred to <h1> tags, name="Header 2" referred to <h2> tags etc...
Maybe you're right and it's only fbreader180 which uses the styles.xml file
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #17
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Quote:
thought name="Header 1" referred to <h1> tags, name="Header 2" referred to <h2> tags etc
Sure , that was clear, but changing the settings had no effect.

BTW: the problem not only exists with html-files, mobi-files have the same problem. So I'll wait for an update ... or post if I found a solution. THX
apos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
912, fbreader