Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 02:30 AM   #1
trevm999
trevm999 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo arc
Screen flickers when dimmed

I am runnind jelly bean 4.1.1 and when I dim my screen to the lowest it will go in settings, the screen flickers, especially when scrolling. This only happens when on the lowest setting, as soon as I move it up a little bit it works fine. Does anyone else experience this issue?
trevm999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
just tried on mine and yes when i turn the brightness completely down there is a slight flickering. as i never have it that low its not an issue for me.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
trevm999
trevm999 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo arc
Thanks! Yeah, it's not really an issue for me too, it is just nice to know mine isn't defective.
trevm999 is offline   Reply With Quote