Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 02:49 AM   #1
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Has your kitty got an ipad yet?

Have your cats got their own ipad? You can get a free app from the RSPCA to keep them amused.

http://video.news.com.au/2192261932/...ea=videoindex1
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
My cats don't like to be locked in, so, no Ipads for them!

A laser pointer is good enough for them
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mr M knows that the laser pointer starts at my hand and as soon as he sees it he looks at me.

And he wants to go out and chase lizards and leaves.

He is pretty handy with the Nintendo DS light, but if I had an ipad (which I don't) I don't think I could trust him not to scratch the surface.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:34 AM   #4
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Not going there lol. Tamzyn watches too much TV as it is, especially if there's a meerkat on the screen. She looks a lot like one, I think she thinks they're relatives.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Mr M knows that the laser pointer starts at my hand and as soon as he sees it he looks at me.

And he wants to go out and chase lizards and leaves.

He is pretty handy with the Nintendo DS light, but if I had an ipad (which I don't) I don't think I could trust him not to scratch the surface.
Mine also knows it comes from my hand, but he'll search for the point anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Not going there lol. Tamzyn watches too much TV as it is, especially if there's a meerkat on the screen. She looks a lot like one, I think she thinks they're relatives.
One of ours watches TV. I was watching a show on Animal Planet (Cats of Claw Hill) and he kept watching (while pretending not to be interested, which was hard...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Big Kitty probably wouldn't use it too much.

Little Kitty, though... She'd probably play with it a bit. And I'd have to constantly wipe wet-nose marks from the screen.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #7
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Big Kitty probably wouldn't use it too much.

Little Kitty, though... She'd probably play with it a bit. And I'd have to constantly wipe wet-nose marks from the screen.
otherwise known as nose crayon!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Hillary has shown no interest in my Iconia but she can do stuff on my laptop that I can't.
She loves to sit on the keyboard when I go make a tea or coffee and I often find strange stuff on the screen when I get back.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:21 AM   #9
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Lexie doesn't understand a tablet. When I had mine I tried to get her to play with it but she just looked at me not understanding why I put a stupid thing in front of her instead of petting her.

Nikita would have loved it I think. She was always fascinated with screen savers. I once had the Windows logo screen saver where the logo disappears on my notebook and each time it disappeared she would walk around and search the back of the screen to see if she could find it.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I forgot to add the link in case anyone does want it..

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-a...497685609?mt=8