Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #31
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hash? Is it lunch time?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:20 AM   #32
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
I have a good recipe for hash on my iPhone
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #33
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Hash? Is it lunch time?
When I see Hash, I'm not thinking of lunch
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #34
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
I have an after Thanksgiving hash recipe, turkey, yams, think I got it from Martha, quite good.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #35
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post

Been there!!!

LOL
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #36
GadgetMan
Banned
GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iPads, Kobo, Nexus 7 and many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I think it's lost its shine. It hasn't really changed since the introduction in 2007, what have they brought to the table? A half-baked implementation of multi-tasking, facebook sharing (whoohoo!), a broken maps app, a copy-cat of Android's notification bar and an extra 0.5".
Yes Apple has lost it's Shine... remember the Shiny Apple? well now Samsung and others are HOT on their tail.. I love my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2.. I have the iPhone 5, but it now looks like a Tinker Toy compared to my iPhone 5.. plus the Android OS is great.. what shall I do with my iPhone5? gulp..
GadgetMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #37
GadgetMan
Banned
GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iPads, Kobo, Nexus 7 and many others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
When I see Hash.. I think about I may want to smoke a joint.. like I did in my younger days.... although I don't do that anymore.. sheesh.. I grew up in Seattle with Jimmy H... what can I say?
GadgetMan is offline   Reply With Quote