Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
ADE support for attribute-value based selectors?

Forgive me if this has been covered before — I couldn't find it here and I can't find it stated in other references on the net and I couldn't make it work. I know that ADE does not support pseudo-elements such as :lang() so I was trying *[lang=…] and that didn't work either. I understand these selectors are part of CSS 2.1 and ADE is supposed to be mostly CSS 2.1 compliant… so does someone know if I can create different CSS rules for different languages? I'm not really interested in the general attribute based selector rules, so any workaround for the language would do the trick for me.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote