Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
Suige
Suige began at the beginning.

Device: Android/Moon+ Reader
"Permission Denied" when Creating a Backup in Moon+ Reader

I have searched and search, but I can't find anything in their original FAQ. They do not have a forum area, nothing in amazon questions, nothing in google searches, and sadly, nothing here.

I need to do a factory reset, but I want to backup my book's progress and highlights, and everything else. But when I click on Moon+ Reader/Options/Backup, I get "External sdcard1 2015-11-28.mrpro: open failed: EACCESS "Permission Denied". I can't write to the internal sd card, and I can't backup to the web. The temp file can't be written.

I have write access to my internal and external sdcard with ES. I can't give permission to Moon+ Reader with SuperSU. And I have also tried giving write access to my external sdcard with Linux and apps, but it already has the access as ES can write to it no problem. I am completely out of ideas here.

Where is the Android/data for Moon+ Reader? Or how do I write to my sd card with Moon+ Reader.

Android 5.1
Moon+ Reader Pro

Update: package name is com.flyersoft.moonreaderp, but I can't find the folder's location in either the internal or external sdcard.

Last edited by Suige; 11-28-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Suige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Where did you get the book?
How did you load it on your device?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2015, 01:28 PM   #3
Suige
Suige began at the beginning.

Device: Android/Moon+ Reader
I am trying to backup the whole app as in settings, highlights, bookmarks, and so on. Excuse the confusion, it's not a single book. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. But I lost all of my settings. I made a backup beforehand. So I am good there, but I still can't transfer it over after the factory reset.
Suige is offline   Reply With Quote