Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
teachertweiss
teachertweiss began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Gifting audio books from Kindle Fire

I have a friend that has recently lost not only her husband, but her son as well. I have several audiobooks on my kindle fire and need to transfer them to her kindle fire. There has to be a way to do this, I need help! If there's anyone out there that knows how to do this my friend and I would be forever grateful.
Thanks, Terri
teachertweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Dont work that way! You Gift to her when you Buy the Audio of ebook You dont get it also. Once you buy you cant Gift the Audio But some eBooks are Lendable for 2 weeks.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachertweiss View Post
I have a friend that has recently lost not only her husband, but her son as well. I have several audiobooks on my kindle fire and need to transfer them to her kindle fire. There has to be a way to do this, I need help! If there's anyone out there that knows how to do this my friend and I would be forever grateful.
Thanks, Terri
Amazon has that feature, contact them. You can gift a book of yours, and it will not be available to you for that time. Get the details from them.
new is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle fire tips