Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #1
drepetto
drepetto began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Reader on sale at Sony store in NYC

Hi,

I went to the Sony store in Manhattan to look at the Reader, and was happy to see that it's on sale for a limited time. It's $299, the best price I've seen. They've got them in stock, I bought one (I wasn't sure I was going to), and am very happy with it so far. Still figuring out the best ways to get various types of content onto it in readable form... No complaints so far!

best,
douglas
drepetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:29 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by drepetto View Post
Hi,

I went to the Sony store in Manhattan to look at the Reader, and was happy to see that it's on sale for a limited time. It's $299, the best price I've seen. They've got them in stock, I bought one (I wasn't sure I was going to), and am very happy with it so far. Still figuring out the best ways to get various types of content onto it in readable form... No complaints so far!

best,
douglas
The first thing to do as far as figuring out how to deal with various types of content is to give the Sony Reader forum a good read and then jump in and ask any questions you may have. We are a very friendly bunch and very willing to help.

Jon
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert