Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 AM   #16
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrys View Post
It's pretty addicting too, for me. The processor is also faster.

Mainly, it's big enough so that Amazon felt they could offer the 2-page book if you turn it to landscape. Since you can increase or decrease the font size, line spacing, etc., it makes the two page layout really nice. I read faster when I have nibbles instead of a large page of text and my mind sees what is left.
But, it's the 7" I carry around when going outside. So if portability is more important, I'd go for the 7".
I'll have the 5" Samsung Galaxy Player for porting around. I can't see carrying a 7" around comfortably (I walk alot). I am tending to consider the 9" KFHD at this point for home use. I had a 7" (asus EeePC) once, although with much less resolution, and it wasn't very easy to use for browsing.

Thanks for the comments!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote