Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-06-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
Halawachl
Halawachl began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw1
Question Feature Request: Mark for upload to device

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm placing this idea right in this section of the forum, maybe it's old and already solved, if so pls lend me a hand.

I often add books to my calibre db, without having my ebook attached. I want to mark these books "to be uploaded" as soon as my device is connected.

Would even be better if the different devices in my family could be named ...

reagards
Halawachl
Halawachl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
You can do exactly that with this plugin: Reading List
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2014, 07:02 AM   #3
Halawachl
Halawachl began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw1
Thanks for your help! This will acually solve my problems.

... I'm old enough to sense that my ideas may not be unique
Halawachl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:07 AM   #4
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Well, mine either, I use it in that way
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
featurerequest