Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: Kindle
'VOWS TO KILL' - Detective receives an email: 'I will kill you on your wedding day'.

*** UPDATE *** FREE from Amazon, 21-22 February ***

My debut novel reached #1 on the Amazon crime chart. If you have time, take a look.

AMAZON US http://www.amazon.com/Vows-to-Kill-e...s=vows+to+kill

AMAZON UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vows-to-Kill...2233198&sr=8-1

VOWS TO KILL

Detective Inspector Lee Eyre receives an email: 'I will kill you on your wedding day'.

Is it a sick practical joke? Or an earnest threat? Who sent him the anonymous e-mail?

Lee is about to marry Lucy. They only met six months ago. But in the gusts of this whirlwind romance, Lee has avoided telling Lucy about his past. That past is the stuff of nightmares - gangsters with grudges, an obsessive ex-wife, and a mysterious stranger who can provide the link to a murder investigation that went tragically wrong. Lee's approach has been to bury his head in the sand, pretending the past didn't happen. But he can't do that now. Twists and turns will cause Lee to question why he's a police officer and whether he can go ahead and marry his perfect woman.

Will Lee and Lucy have a future? Or will it be shot down by Lee's past

web: www.mark-capell.com
twitter: @MarkCapell
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mark.capell.writer

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-21-2013 at 06:58 AM.
tothepoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
tothepoint
Writer
tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.tothepoint is often consulted by the I Ching.

Deleted this post as it didn't follow the guidelines. Sorry.

Last edited by tothepoint; 02-20-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
tothepoint
Writer

'Vows to Kill' is FREE for the next 48 hours -- 21st to 22nd February.

Tags
author, bestseller, crime fiction, crime thriller, kindle