Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 12:21 PM   #46
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegS View Post
Thanks SCION. I've been trying to figure out if I want to try Moon+, but it looks like the only thing I'd really prefer is the textured backgrounds. The rest is so optional I think I'll just stick to Akdiko.
You're welcome. Aldiko is great.

I know there are probably some who would like to make use of the highlights and notes (particularly being able to export them). One can use Moon+ Reader for those occasions when certain reading material warrants annotations. Just want people to know there are options outside of the stock reader/library.

I've seen reference to Moon+ Reader many times and decided to try it.

Last edited by SCION; 01-17-2011 at 12:23 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote