Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
andreiim
andreiim began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Post calibre - E-book management

How i can add more diacritics (ă â î ş ţ...) because when convert a pdf to mobi i dont understand all words. Please help me.

Or if you recommend me a better program I do not mind.

andreiim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Calibre questions belong in the Calibre forum. Moved.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
andreiim
andreiim began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
?

This is a book not a program or a think for help me no?
andreiim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Please read How to ask a question about conversion problems and Read this before Posting PDF Questions first.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote