Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-18-2014, 05:27 AM   #1
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Download Unsuccessful

Whenever I try to download a purchased book from the Sony store or from Kobo with the Prs-t3, I get the message "Download Unsuccessful". So I have to download the book to my computer and from there transfer it to the reader.
My reader is authorised for ADE.
Any thoughts?
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
Lennier
Lennier doesn't litterLennier doesn't litter

Device: None
I had a similar problem when I first tried downloading books direct from the Sony store. In the end I figured out I hadn't downloaded the PC Reader programme using the installation package on the the ereader itself. Did this and everything has been fine since.
Lennier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:31 AM   #3
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay, and how do I do this, if I may ask?
Old 06-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #4
Lennier
Lennier doesn't litterLennier doesn't litter

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number9 View Post
Okay, and how do I do this, if I may ask?
I've just plugged in e-reader in to refresh my memory. When you plug it in to your computer and click on your My Computer option (or wherever your various devices are listed) you should have two options for the T3: Reader (E) and Setup (G). Select the Setup (G) and you should see listed a "Setup Reader for PC" option. Click on that and following instructions from there (It also has option for a MAC).

Hope this helps. I've only been able to download direct to my e-reader lately. Downloads to my PC using the Reader Store haven't been working for some reason.
Lennier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #5
Number9
Dude

Thanks, but unfortunately I can't try your method, because I just updated the reader. And therefore I now have the Kobo books app. Now the worst thing is that I can't login there as I am in Sweden and not in Canada or the US!