Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
profnachos
Connoisseur
profnachos began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo
.Lit to .HTML

I have a book in the Microsoft format (New American Standard Bible).

Used ABC Amber Lit 2.8 to convert it to HTML, but none of the hyperlinks work.

What drives me crazy is that it USED TO WORK. I had the same .LIT file once converted with all hyperlinks working.

I tried ConvertLit, but it results in multiple HTML files with hyperlinks intact. The trouble is that my eventual target format is .IMP, and GEB librarian does not seem to know how to handle multiple HTML files.

I had it done successfully with the same .LIT file multiple times before, but not any more. Please help.
profnachos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by profnachos View Post
I have a book in the Microsoft format (New American Standard Bible).

Used ABC Amber Lit 2.8 to convert it to HTML, but none of the hyperlinks work.

What drives me crazy is that it USED TO WORK. I had the same .LIT file once converted with all hyperlinks working.

I tried ConvertLit, but it results in multiple HTML files with hyperlinks intact. The trouble is that my eventual target format is .IMP, and GEB librarian does not seem to know how to handle multiple HTML files.

I had it done successfully with the same .LIT file multiple times before, but not any more. Please help.
Go get EBook Publisher as described in our wiki. It is a free download and will take all your html files. The same site may help you with any upgrades you need to do.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
brijeshmasrani
brijeshmasrani began at the beginning.

Device: android phone
Hi,

i want to split a html file into multiple pages.

Suppose i have a large html file and i want to convert it into n number of pages than it should do that.

if anyone has idea how to that than please reply ..
brijeshmasrani is offline   Reply With Quote