Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #1
SirCray
SirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen

Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen with case, great condition. 80 dollars shipped. Accept Paypal. US ONLY.

Open to offers.

Pics:
http://i3.minus.com/i8tTZwKKFYOjS.jpg
http://i5.minus.com/il4I3WonwcJpq.jpg

Don't have a pic of the case, but this is a link to the case I'm including:http://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Amazon-...aperwhite+case

Last edited by SirCray; 09-25-2014 at 09:31 AM.
SirCray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2014, 02:32 PM   #3
SirCray
SirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of lightSirCray is a glorious beacon of light

I realize I am really new to the site and barely post, if I am dealing with a long time member who is known to be trustworthy, I would possibly consider shipping first if it has to be that way.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:49 AM   #4
SirCray

Dropped it down to 80 dollars shipped. Lowest price I'm willing to go to. PM with any questions or concerns.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:39 AM   #5
SirCray

Update: This comes with no special offers and it is in great condition, wifi only. I've only had it for a couple of months. PM with any questions or offers.

Last edited by SirCray; 09-25-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Advert
Old 10-11-2014, 05:52 PM   #6
boomchikawahwah
boomchikawahwah began at the beginning.

Device: KKx2, PW2, Touch3g, Basic
Hi, do you happen to have pictures of the screen with the light on in the dark? And lastly is the device's capacity 2gb or 4gb? Thanks.
boomchikawahwah is offline   Reply With Quote