Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Kindle 1 for Sony 505 [UK]

I recently picked up a Kindle 1 which I was planning to give to my Dad. But having played around with it - I reckon it's a bit more tricky to use than my Sony 505.

And it'll be easier to troubleshoot the inevitable difficulties my Dad'll run into if I gave him a Sony 505 instead.

I'm based in the UK so ideally would like to swap it with someone based here. I have a US charger (and also a USB cable that you can use to charge it). It also comes with cover which looks fairly worn it has to be said (I bought it secondhand myself). It is deregistered and updated with the latest firmware.

Anyone interested in a straight swap?
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I replied to your PM's I am looking for a Kindle, you are looking for a Sony... what a coincidence This would make things easy for the both of us
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote