Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
[Device Plugin] Apple iDevice interface

Moderator Notice
This plugin has been deprecated. If you have installed it, please remove it and install the iOS reader applications plugin, which also supports connecting directly to iBooks.

This plugin enables direct connection with Apple iDevices. Books are transferred directly to iBooks on the connected device via iTunes, but the books are not stored in iTunes.

Before installing this plugin, it is important that you configure calibre and iTunes to work properly together as detailed in the Calibre + Apple iDevices: Start here forum sticky. Add at least one book from calibre to iTunes using the 'Connect to iTunes' method to confirm the configuration.

With the iDevice connected, open iTunes and select the connected iDevice. On the Device summary page in the Options section:
  • Disable 'Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi'
  • Enable 'Manually manage videos'.
The difference between using this plugin and 'Connect to iTunes' is that books are sent directly to iBooks on the connected iDevice without the need to sync. Additionally, books are sent only to iBooks on the connected iDevice without storing a extra copy in iTunes or locally on your machine.

If, after installing the plugin, your iDevice is not recognized, follow these steps to report its USB characteristics:
  • Connect your iDevice to your computer via USB
  • Start calibre
  • Open Preferences|Advanced|Miscellaneous|Debug device detection
  • Click Copy to clipboard
  • Close the Preferences dialog
  • Create a reply in this thread with the type of iDevice, its generation, and the cellular provider (or cellular modem type). For example, "iPad 3rd generation, GSM" or "iPhone5, Verizon".
  • Paste the contents of the clipboard into the message, then select that pasted content and apply a spoiler tag (click the eyeball with the 'X' through it).

Special Notes:
  • Requires calibre 0.9.9 or later.
  • This Device Plugin is not built into calibre because it requires you to do some extra work to configure your system and requires particular settings for iTunes. If you're unwilling or unable to do the configuration, don't install this plugin.
  • There are many configuration options in iTunes influencing the successful operation of this plugin. If you report problems, I will first ask you to confirm that you've followed these directions. I will make a reasonable effort to resolve problems reported here, but if I can't, I will advise you to use the 'Connect to iTunes' method or calibre's Content Server to transfer content to your iDevice instead.
  • Enabling 'Use Series as Category in iTunes/iBooks' in the plugin's configuration options does not change the book's sort title in iBooks. If you need this feature, use 'Connect to iTunes' to transfer books to your iDevice.

Installation Steps:
  • Open Preferences|Plugins|Get new plugins to install the 'Apple device interface' plugin. Or, download the attached zip file and install the plugin manually, then restart calibre as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.

Version History:
Spoiler:

Version 0.0.6 - 2 Feb 2013
Added iPad2 GSM
Version 0.0.5 - 26 Jan 2013
Added iPad3 CDMA (Verizon)
Version 0.0.4 - 18 Jan 2013
Added iPhone5 GSM (Telefonica-Movistar)
Version 0.0.3 - 13 Jan 2013
Added iPad2 WiFi (2nd hardware iteration)
Version 0.0.2 - 10 Dec 2012
Added iPad3 WiFi
Version 0.0.1 - 6 Dec 2012
Initial release

Attached Files
File Type: zip iDevice.zip (1.1 KB, 204283 views)

Last edited by GRiker; 07-24-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Version 0.0.6
Old 12-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
panchovilla99
panchovilla99 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
This plugin is great and has solved the problems of recognition of Apple devices. IPhone 4 (6.0.1) Thanks.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
bhterra
bhterra began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 45
I got calibre to recognise my iPhone 4S (32 GB, on the O2 Network in UK) I keep on getting errors when trying to transfer books.

calibre, version 0.9.12
ERROR: Failed: Unable to add '<Book Name>' in direct connect mode

The strange thing is that It works perfectly on my IPad 3 (32GB from the uk).

Running OS X 10.8.2 (12C3006)
MacBook Pro Retina, Mid 2012
2.3 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM

More details
After tying about 30 books only two of them work on my iPhone 4S (they all worked on my iPad 3). If that error does not occur then book appear on the phone (with the pause symbol) then disappears, worse calibre then thinks the book is on the phone when it not!

Last edited by bhterra; 01-02-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: More details
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #4
GRiker
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here are a couple of things you can try.

Exit calibre, launch iTunes with your iPhone connected. Watch the status window in iTunes to observe if there are any syncing operations with your iPhone. If so, wait until they are complete.

In iTunes Preferences|Device Preferences, enable the checkbox 'Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically'.

In iTunes, select the connected iPhone in the DEVICES list. Select the Summary tab. Under Options, enable the checkbox 'Manually manage videos'.

Restart calibre, try sending books again.

Make sure that if you are using calibre to send books to multiple iDevices, you exit calibre and disconnect the first iDevice before connecting the second iDevice and restarting calibre.

If none of these suggestions make a difference, I'm out of ideas. You can use the 'Connect to iTunes' method to transfer books to iTunes, then to your iPhone.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
Friedelxt
Friedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Aura (not hd), kindle "schokowhite" pw2
Hello,
i dont understand how the plugin work.
I understand that is should work without itunes.....send the files direct to ibooks....
Where i find how it works?
Old 01-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #6
GRiker

Quote:
Hello,
i dont understand how the plugin work.
I understand that is should work without itunes.....send the files direct to ibooks....
The plugin does require iTunes. With a connected iDevice, books are sent through iTunes to iBooks without keeping a copy in iTunes.

Quote:
Where i find how it works?
The driver communicates with iTunes using app automation to transfer books and metadata.

If you're asking about how the plugin is implemented, the code is in calibre/devices/apple/driver.py.

G
Old 01-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
Friedelxt
Friedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to beholdFriedelxt is a marvel to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
The plugin does require iTunes. With a connected iDevice, books are sent through iTunes to iBooks without keeping a copy in iTunes.

The driver communicates with iTunes using app automation to transfer books and metadata.

If you're asking about how the plugin is implemented, the code is in calibre/devices/apple/driver.py.

G
Hmmm....that only works with sync itunes with device after calibre send to itunes. AND whatever i do, calibre send the file to the itunes database
Old 01-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #8
GRiker

Use the plugin, follow the instructions in the first post. The books will not be stored to iTunes, no syncing required.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
Friedelxt

Quote:
Use the plugin, follow the instructions in the first post. The books will not be stored to iTunes, no syncing required.
maybe I am to stupid....
I installed the plugin and i can configure it.

I realize now that is not correct to join to itunes with join/share (verbinden/teilen) in the menu.
But then...how I can start the syncing?
The old driver is disabled
Old 01-12-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
GRiker

Do not use 'Connect to iTunes'. The driver connects directly with your iDevice. You do not need to disable anything.

Exit calibre. Start iTunes. Connect your iDevice with a USB cable. When you see it listed in the DEVICES section of iTunes, start calibre.

If calibre is not recognizing your connected iDevice, then your iDevice needs to be added to the plugin. See the instructions in post #1 to add the USB profile of your device so I can add it to the plugin.

Everything you need to know is in post #1.

G
Old 01-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #11
Friedelxt

Quote:
Do not use 'Connect to iTunes'. The driver connects directly with your iDevice. You do not need to disable anything.

Exit calibre. Start iTunes. Connect your iDevice with a USB cable. When you see it listed in the DEVICES section of iTunes, start calibre.

If calibre is not recognizing your connected iDevice, then your iDevice needs to be added to the plugin. See the instructions in post #1 to add the USB profile of your device so I can add it to the plugin.

Everything you need to know is in post #1.

G
I find out now what is happen....
If wifi sync is marked, your plugin is not working!

Thanks for helps!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
GRiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedelxt View Post
I find out now what is happen....
If wifi sync is marked, your plugin is not working!

Thanks for helps!
I will add that to post #1.

G
Old 01-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #13
Friedelxt

lot of communication errors while syncing...
But transfer ist done.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #14
sLk23
sLk23 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
iPad 2 not working

Calibre version 0.9.13 is reconigzing perfectly my iPhone 4S but nothing happens when i connect iPad 2.

Can you look it up?

Thanks a lot

Spoiler:
calibre 0.9.13 isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Darwin-12.2.1-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '12.2.1', 'Darwin Kernel Version 12.2.1: Thu Oct 18 16:32:48 PDT 2012; root:xnu-2050.20.9~2/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.3
OSX: ('10.8.2', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
USB devices on system:
[['0x5acL',
'0x8007L',
'0x300L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'XHCI Root Hub SS Simulation',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8007L',
'0x300L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'XHCI Root Hub USB 2.0 Simulation',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8006L',
'0x200L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'EHCI Root Hub Simulation',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8006L',
'0x200L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'EHCI Root Hub Simulation',
u''],
['0x8087L', '0x24L', '0x0L', u'', u'', u''],
['0x8087L', '0x24L', '0x0L', u'', u'', u''],
['0x424L', '0x2513L', '0xbb3L', u'', u'', u''],
['0xa5cL', '0x4500L', '0x100L', u'Apple Inc.', u'BRCM20702 Hub', u''],
['0x5e3L', '0x608L', '0x901L', u'', u'USB2.0 Hub', u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8510L',
'0x8025L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)',
u'CCGCAR00ZNDWC8C0'],
['0x5acL',
'0x24dL',
'0x219L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8404L',
'0x310L',
u'Apple',
u'Internal Memory Card Reader',
u'000000000310'],
['0x5acL',
'0x821fL',
'0x100L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'Bluetooth USB Host Controller',
u''],
['0xbc2L', '0x2332L', '0x6L', u'Seagate', u'Portable', u'2GH7BTM8'],
['0x1307L',
'0x361L',
'0x100L',
u'Generic ',
u'MultiCard Device',
u'00000000000006'],
['0x12d1L',
'0x140cL',
'0x0L',
u'HUA\xffWEI TECHNOLOGIES',
u'HUAWEI Mobile',
u'\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff \xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff\xff'],
['0x5acL',
'0x12a9L',
'0x240L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'iPad',
u'3681698bb2bc4e3d103f2d02b6e62127af5daf3e']]

No disabled plugins
Looking for devices...

Devices possibly connected: None

IOREG Output
Output from mount:
'/dev/disk0s2 on / (hfs, local, journaled)\ndevfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse)\nmap -hosts on /net (autofs, nosuid, automounted, nobrowse)\nmap auto_home on /home (autofs, automounted, nobrowse)\n/dev/disk1s1 on /Volumes/Expansion Drive (osxfusefs, local, nodev, nosuid, synchronous)\n/dev/disk2s0s2 on /Volumes/Modem HDM EC156 (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, read-only, noowners)\n'

Output from osx_get_usb_drives:
[]

+-o Root <class IORegistryEntry, id 0x100000100, retain 11>
+-o MacBookAir5,2 <class IOPlatformExpertDevice, id 0x100000110, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (18476 ms), retain 41>
+-o AppleACPIPlatformExpert <class AppleACPIPlatformExpert, id 0x100000111, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16244 ms), retain 43>
| +-o IOPMrootDomain <class IOPMrootDomain, id 0x100000114, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (17 ms), retain 58>
| | +-o IORootParent <class IORootParent, id 0x100000115, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002cc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002cd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002ce, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002d1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002d2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002d6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000367, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000036c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000382, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000392, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000393, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000394, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000395, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003a5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003a6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003a8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003af, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003bc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003bf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003c0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003c5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000041f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000502, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000007ba, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000008e6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000009ed, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000d7a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f34, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f37, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f3f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f42, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f4b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f64, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000f65, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000fd5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000fd7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000fd8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001008, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o cpus <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000117, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 14>
| +-o CPU0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000118, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (768 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000125, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (761 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPUInterruptController <class AppleACPICPUInterruptController, id 0x10000012d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o X86PlatformPlugin <class X86PlatformPlugin, id 0x10000031b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (307 ms), retain 12>
| | +-o IOPlatformEnabler <class IOPlatformPluginDevice, id 0x100000334, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o ApplePlatformEnabler <class ApplePlatformEnabler, id 0x100000338, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AGPMEnabler <class IOPlatformPluginDevice, id 0x100000335, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o AGPMController <class AGPMController, id 0x100000339, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | +-o X86PlatformShim <class X86PlatformShim, id 0x100000337, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| +-o CPU1@2 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000119, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000126, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o CPU2@1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000127, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o CPU3@3 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000128, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o CPU4 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU5 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU6 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU7 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 7>
| +-o io-apic@fec00000 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000120, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleAPICInterruptController <class AppleAPICInterruptController, id 0x10000012f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| +-o AppleACPIEventController <class AppleACPIEventController, id 0x100000130, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| +-o boot-ec <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000131, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleACPIEC <class AppleACPIEC, id 0x100000132, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o bios <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000133, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleSMBIOS <class AppleSMBIOS, id 0x100000134, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o PCI0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000138, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16210 ms), retain 42>
| | +-o AppleACPIPCI <class AppleACPIPCI, id 0x1000001dd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16194 ms), retain 33>
| | | +-o MCHC@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000199, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (645 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o AppleSMCPDRC <class AppleSMCPDRC, id 0x1000002ea, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | +-o IGPU@2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1088 ms), retain 26>
| | | | +-o AppleIntelCapriController <class AppleIntelCapriController, id 0x100000307, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (244 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o AppleMEClientController <class AppleMEClientController, id 0x100000318, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@0 <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x10000030b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (44 ms), retain 17>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000312, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x100000314, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x100000313, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AGPM <class AGPM, id 0x10000033a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (18 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x100000355, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o display0 <class IODisplayConnect, id 0x100000356, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (22 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleBacklightDisplay <class AppleBacklightDisplay, id 0x100000357, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x10000035e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient <class IOFramebufferSharedUserClient, id 0x10000038c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@1 <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x10000030c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (107 ms), retain 13>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000317, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x10000031a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x100000319, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x10000035b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x10000035f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@2 <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x10000030d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (131 ms), retain 13>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x10000031e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x100000320, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x10000031f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x10000035d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100000360, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Accelerator <class Gen7Accelerator, id 0x100000309, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 48>
| | | | +-o Gen72DContext <class Gen72DContext, id 0x100000362, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen72DContext <class Gen72DContext, id 0x100000363, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen72DContext <class Gen72DContext, id 0x100000364, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000369, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x10000036a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Surface <class Gen7Surface, id 0x1000003bd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000411, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000413, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Surface <class Gen7Surface, id 0x100000bda, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Surface <class Gen7Surface, id 0x100000bdb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000c3c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000c73, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000c74, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000c76, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000c77, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000f30, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Surface <class Gen7Surface, id 0x100000f32, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000f67, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000f68, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000f6a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000f6b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000f6c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000f7a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000f7b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000f7c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000fd9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fda, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000fdc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fdd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fdf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000fe0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fe1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fe3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fe5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000fe6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fe7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000fee, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000ff0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000ff1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000ff3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7Device <class Gen7Device, id 0x100000ff4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000ff5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o Gen7GLContext <class Gen7GLContext, id 0x100000ff7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o XHC1@14 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001d7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6216 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBXHCI <class AppleUSBXHCI, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6201 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o XHCI Root Hub SS Simulation@14 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000228, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000232, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000234, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o XHCI Root Hub USB 2.0 Simulation@14 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000235, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000237, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000239, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o Portable@14a00000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000c4f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (601 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000c52, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000c53, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (324 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOUSBMassStorageClass <class IOUSBMassStorageClass, id 0x100000c55, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (223 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x100000c57, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (121 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000c59, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (71 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000c5c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (71 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000c5d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (71 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o Seagate Portable Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100000c5e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (70 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | "Content" = "FDisk_partition_scheme"
| | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | "Leaf" = No
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk1"
| | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 4
| | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | "Size" = 500107859968
| | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 1
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000c5f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOFDiskPartitionScheme <class IOFDiskPartitionScheme, id 0x100000c62, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o Untitled 1@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000c64, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Content" = "Windows_NTFS"
| | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk1s1"
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 5
| | | | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | | | "Size" = 500105249280
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = "Windows_NTFS"
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 1
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000c65, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o pci8086,1e3a@16 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ef, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (313 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o AppleIntelMEIDriver <class AppleIntelMEIDriver, id 0x100000301, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o EHC2@1A <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001d1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (284 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x100000201, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (263 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000240, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000024a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000024c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o HubDevice@1a100000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000255, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (13 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000258, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000025d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)@1a110000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10000026d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (242 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000275, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000276, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (26 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x100000f4d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000277, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (26 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x100000f4e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000278, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (24 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100000f4c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o HDEF@1B <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ae, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1061 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o AppleHDAController@1B <class AppleHDAController, id 0x1000002f0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (868 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x1000002f1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (866 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x1000002f4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (855 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x1000002fa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (855 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x1000002fb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (819 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x1000002ff, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (817 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o AppleHDAEngineInput@1B,0,1,0 <class AppleHDAEngineInput, id 0x10000036e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 22>
| | | | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x10000036f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000370, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003a1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000371, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003a2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000372, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003a3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000373, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003a4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000039f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003ac, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003b1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003b9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000c28, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 16>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c29, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c2a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c2b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c2c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000f3a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000f39, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,1 <class AppleHDAEngineOutput, id 0x100000374, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (809 ms), retain 31>
| | | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000375, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000376, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000397, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000378, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000379, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000398, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000037f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000039e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AudioAUUCDriver <class AudioAUUCDriver, id 0x100000380, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000396, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003ab, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003b0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003b8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000c14, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c19, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000c15, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c1a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000c16, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c1b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000c17, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c1c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000c18, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000c1d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000f38, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@1B,3 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x1000002f2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x1000002f5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (21 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@1B,3,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x1000002f6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (21 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x1000002f7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x1000002fe, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o pci-bridge@1C <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001f0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001fb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o RP02@1C,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001af, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (692 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000020b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (685 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o ARPT@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (685 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o AirPort_Brcm4331 <class AirPort_Brcm4331, id 0x10000022a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (145 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o en0 <class AirPort_Brcm4331_Interface, id 0x10000026c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (145 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000025f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002d0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o AirPort_Brcm4331_P2PInterface <class AirPort_Brcm4331_P2PInterface, id 0x1000002d5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o RP05@1C,4 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1393 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000203, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1388 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o UPSB@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1388 ms), retain 16>
| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000211, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1386 ms), retain 16>
| | | | +-o DSB0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1386 ms), retain 12>
| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000221, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1382 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o NHI0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1382 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltHAL <class AppleThunderboltHAL, id 0x10000022e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1378 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltNHIType2 <class AppleThunderboltNHIType2, id 0x10000023d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1377 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltController <class IOThunderboltController, id 0x10000023f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1377 ms), retain 16>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltLocalNode <class IOThunderboltLocalNode, id 0x10000024d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (322 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@5 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000024e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1055 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltSwitchType2 <class IOThunderboltSwitchType2, id 0x10000024f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 17>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@1 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000281, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@2 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000282, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@6 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000283, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter <class AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter, id 0x10000028a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@7 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000284, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter <class AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter, id 0x100000289, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@8 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000285, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter <class AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter, id 0x10000028b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@9 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000286, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter <class AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter, id 0x10000028c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@B <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000287, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter <class AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter, id 0x10000028d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@C <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000288, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter <class AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter, id 0x10000028e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o DSB1@3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 18>
| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000225, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o DSB2@4 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 18>
| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000021d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o DSB3@5 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000021b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o DSB4@6 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000022b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o EHC1@1D <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7610 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x100000208, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7594 ms), retain 19>
| | | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000242, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (12 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000252, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000254, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o HubDevice@1d100000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000256, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 13>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000025b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000025e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o HubDevice@1d180000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x10000026e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 15>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000270, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 13>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000272, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o BRCM20702 Hub@1d181000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x10000027c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000027e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000280, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad@1d182000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10000028f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (918 ms), retain 14>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000292, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | | +-o Apple Internal Keyboard@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000293, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (438 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBTCKeyboard <class AppleUSBTCKeyboard, id 0x100000297, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (20 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x10000029a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | | +-o AppleEmbeddedKeyboard <class AppleEmbeddedKeyboard, id 0x10000029b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDKeyboard <class IOHIDKeyboard, id 0x10000029d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000034f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDConsumer <class IOHIDConsumer, id 0x10000029e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000034f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000034f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000387, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o Touchpad@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000294, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (730 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchDriver <class AppleUSBMultitouchDriver, id 0x1000002a0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (27 ms), retain 18>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002ab, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchHIDEventDriver <class AppleUSBMultitouchHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002ac, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x100000417, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointingDevice <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x100000457, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000459, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000045a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000045b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchUserClient <class AppleUSBMultitouchUserClient, id 0x10000036b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000386, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o Touchpad@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000295, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (487 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBTCButtons <class AppleUSBTCButtons, id 0x1000002b0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (459 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002b1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventDriver <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002b2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x1000002b3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000034f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000034f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000385, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o Card Reader@1d183000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002a1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (293 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x1000002a4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002a5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (157 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderUMC <class com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderUMC, id 0x1000002a7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (130 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x1000002aa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderSBC <class com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderSBC, id 0x1000002bc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x1000002c1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x1000002c2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o Bluetooth USB Host Controller@1d181300 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002c5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (28 ms), retain 12>
| | | | | +-o BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport <class BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport, id 0x1000002e7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002eb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002ec, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002ed, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@3 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002ee, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o USB2.0 Hub@1d110000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000e99, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 15>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000e9b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000e9d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o MultiCard Device@1d114000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000e9e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1014 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000ea1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ea2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (788 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOUSBMassStorageClass <class IOUSBMassStorageClass, id 0x100000ea5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (70 ms), retain 21>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@0 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000ea7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (51 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000eaa, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000ead, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000eae, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@1 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000eaf, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000eb1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000eb4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000eb5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@2 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000eb6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000eb8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000ebb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000ebc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@3 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000ebd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000ebf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000ec2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000ec3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@4 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000ec4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000ec6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000ec9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000eca, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ea3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (102 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o HUAWEI Mobile@1d112000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000ef0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1390 ms), retain 16>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000ef4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | | +-o Data Interface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ef5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (374 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o HuaweiDataCardACMData <class HuaweiDataCardACMData, id 0x100000efb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | +-o IOModemSerialStreamSync <class IOModemSerialStreamSync, id 0x100000efd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x100000efe, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o Data Interface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ef6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (104 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o Data Interface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ef7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (106 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o HuaweiDataCardACMData <class HuaweiDataCardACMData, id 0x100000f02, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOModemSerialStreamSync <class IOModemSerialStreamSync, id 0x100000f04, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x100000f05, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o Data Interface@3 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ef8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (106 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o HuaweiDataCardACMData <class HuaweiDataCardACMData, id 0x100000f07, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | +-o IOModemSerialStreamSync <class IOModemSerialStreamSync, id 0x100000f09, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x100000f0a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@4 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000ef9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (640 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBMassStorageClass <class IOUSBMassStorageClass, id 0x100000f0d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (227 ms), retain 12>
| | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@0 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000f0f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (219 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05, id 0x100000f10, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (28 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o IOCompactDiscServices <class IOCompactDiscServices, id 0x100000f13, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (28 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOCDBlockStorageDriver <class IOCDBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000f15, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (27 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o HUAWEI Mass Storage Media <class IOCDMedia, id 0x100000f1f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (27 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | | | {
| | | | | | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | | | | | "Content" = "CD_partition_scheme"
| | | | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | | | "Leaf" = No
| | | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk2"
| | | | | | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 2352
| | | | | | | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="CD.icns","CFBundleIdentif ier"="com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily"}
| | | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 2
| | | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 6
| | | | | | | "Writable" = No
| | | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | | "Type" = "CD-ROM"
| | | | | | | "Size" = 123131904
| | | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | | | "TOC" = <002e0101011400a000000000010000011400a100000000010 000011400a2000000000b28020114000100000000000200>
| | | | | | | }
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | +-o IOCDMediaBSDClient <class IOCDMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000f20, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOCDPartitionScheme <class IOCDPartitionScheme, id 0x100000f25, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o Untitled 0@0 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000f26, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | | {
| | | | | | | "Content" = "Apple_partition_scheme"
| | | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | | "Leaf" = No
| | | | | | | "Session ID" = 1
| | | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 2048
| | | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk2s0"
| | | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 7
| | | | | | | "Partition ID" = 0
| | | | | | | "Size" = 107216896
| | | | | | | "Content Hint" = "CD_ROM_Mode_1"
| | | | | | | }
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000f27, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOApplePartitionScheme <class IOApplePartitionScheme, id 0x100000f28, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o MacImage - 7.3.14.904@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000f29, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | | | {
| | | | | | | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | | | | | | "Content" = "Apple_partition_map"
| | | | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk2s0s1"
| | | | | | | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 2048
| | | | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 9
| | | | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | | | "Writable" = No
| | | | | | | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | | | "Size" = 1024
| | | | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | | | | "Content Hint" = "Apple_partition_map"
| | | | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 2
| | | | | | | | }
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000f2c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o Modem HDM EC156@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000f2a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | | {
| | | | | | | "Content" = "Apple_HFS"
| | | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk2s0s2"
| | | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 2048
| | | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 8
| | | | | | | "Partition ID" = 2
| | | | | | | "Size" = 35733504
| | | | | | | "Content Hint" = "Apple_HFS"
| | | | | | | }
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000f2b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOSCSILogicalUnitNub@1 <class IOSCSILogicalUnitNub, id 0x100000f16, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00, id 0x100000f18, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000f1b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000f1c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o iPad@1d111000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000ff9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (332 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o IOService <class IOService, id 0x100000ffb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x100000fff, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100001001, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (107 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x100001007, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o Apple USB Multiplexor@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100001002, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (136 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x100001006, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 11>
| | | +-o LPCB@1F <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ad, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (646 ms), retain 22>
| | | | +-o AppleLPC <class AppleLPC, id 0x100000321, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o SATA@1F,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (476 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI, id 0x100000205, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (467 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o PRT0@0 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x1000001a8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (465 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o IOAHCIDevice@0 <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x100000229, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (465 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleAHCIDiskDriver <class AppleAHCIDiskDriver, id 0x100000230, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (452 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice <class IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice, id 0x10000023a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (452 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x10000023e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (451 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o APPLE SSD TS128E Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (451 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Content" = "GUID_partition_scheme"
| | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | "Leaf" = No
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0"
| | | | | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="Internal.icns","CFBundleI dentifier"="com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily"}
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 0
| | | | | "Size" = 121332826112
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOGUIDPartitionScheme <class IOGUIDPartitionScheme, id 0x100000246, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o EFI system partition@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000266, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | | "Content" = "C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s1"
| | | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 1
| | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | | "UUID" = "00005BDF-605A-0000-B64A-0000E86B0000"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | "Size" = 209715200
| | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B"
| | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000269, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o Customer@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000267, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | | "Content" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s2"
| | | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 2
| | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | | "UUID" = "00005073-4FA3-0000-0D7C-00008B270000"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 2
| | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | "Size" = 120473067520
| | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x10000026a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o Recovery HD@3 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000268, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Content" = "426F6F74-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s3"
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 3
| | | | | "UUID" = "EF84FCE5-0267-49B8-8496-4C6C7BCBCFA9"
| | | | | "Partition ID" = 3
| | | | | "Size" = 650002432
| | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | "Content Hint" = "426F6F74-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x10000026b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o SBUS@1F,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (573 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o AppleSMBusPCI <class AppleSMBusPCI, id 0x100000311, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (243 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o BUS0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (243 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o AppleSMBusControllerICH <class AppleSMBusControllerICH, id 0x100000324, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (113 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o MKY0 <class AppleSMBusDevice, id 0x100000325, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (113 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleMikeyDriver <class AppleMikeyDriver, id 0x100000328, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o AppleMikeyHIDDriver <class AppleMikeyHIDDriver, id 0x10000032e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000330, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000384, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o AppleVTD <class AppleVTD, id 0x1000001e2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 421>
| +-o DMAC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o FWHD <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o HPET <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000150, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleHPET <class AppleHPET, id 0x1000001de, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o IPIC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000151, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o MATH <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000152, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o LDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000153, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o RTC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000154, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (13 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o AppleRTC <class AppleRTC, id 0x1000001e7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o TIMR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000155, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o SMC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000156, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (140 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleSMC <class AppleSMC, id 0x1000002df, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o SMCWatchDogTimer <class SMCWatchDogTimer, id 0x1000002ef, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o ALS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000157, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (461 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleLMUController <class AppleLMUController, id 0x1000002e2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o EC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000158, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 10>
| +-o SMB0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000159, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleECSMBusController <class AppleECSMBusController, id 0x1000001df, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleSmartBatteryManager <class AppleSmartBatteryManager, id 0x1000001eb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleSmartBattery <class AppleSmartBattery, id 0x1000001ed, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o SBS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o PDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000174, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o ADP1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000193, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPIACAdapter <class AppleACPIACAdapter, id 0x1000001e4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o LID0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000194, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleACPILid <class AppleACPILid, id 0x1000001e3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o PWRB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000195, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001e5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o PNLF@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000196, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (318 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleIntelPanelA <class AppleIntelPanelA, id 0x100000304, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o SLPB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000197, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001e6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o MEM2 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000198, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o IOPCIMessagedInterruptController <class IOPCIMessagedInterruptController, id 0x1000001e1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o AppleEFIRuntime <class AppleEFIRuntime, id 0x1000001e8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (474 ms), retain 8>
| +-o AppleEFINVRAM <class AppleEFINVRAM, id 0x1000001e9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
+-o IOResources <class IOResources, id 0x100000113, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (611 ms), retain 26>
+-o AppleKeyStore <class AppleKeyStore, id 0x100000121, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 6>
+-o IOHDIXController <class IOHDIXController, id 0x100000122, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 5>
+-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, id 0x100000123, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (524 ms), retain 6>
| +-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient, id 0x10000012e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000025f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002d0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000034f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000352, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000353, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o com_apple_BootCache <class com_apple_BootCache, id 0x100000261, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eZlib <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eZlib, id 0x100000262, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless, id 0x100000263, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o ApplePolicyControl <class ApplePolicyControl, id 0x1000002d8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X <class Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X, id 0x1000002d9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOBluetoothHCIController <class IOBluetoothHCIController, id 0x1000002da, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 10>
| +-o IOBluetoothHCIUserClient <class IOBluetoothHCIUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOBluetoothHCIUserClient <class IOBluetoothHCIUserClient, id 0x1000003be, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IODisplayWrangler <class IODisplayWrangler, id 0x1000002db, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 10>
| +-o IOAccelerationUserClient <class IOAccelerationUserClient, id 0x100000365, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOHIDResource <class IOHIDResource, id 0x1000002dc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o IOSurfaceRoot <class IOSurfaceRoot, id 0x1000002dd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 12>
| +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000f5f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000f62, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOUserEthernetResource <class IOUserEthernetResource, id 0x1000002de, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o IOBluetoothSerialManager <class IOBluetoothSerialManager, id 0x100000344, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x100000346, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | +-o IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync, id 0x100000347, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x100000348, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x100000349, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync, id 0x10000034a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x10000034b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals <class AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals, id 0x10000034d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

Old 01-13-2013, 04:31 PM   #15
GRiker

Which specific version of the iPad2 is this? WiFi only? If cellular, CDMA or GSM?

G

Last edited by GRiker; 01-13-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
apple, idevice