Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #301
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
The Guestbook [Kindle Edition] Andrea Hurst (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Guestbook-..._154606011_f_1

Quote:
Everyone remembers their first love...
but sometimes it’s the second love that lasts…

"Evocative and heartfelt, The Guestbook is the profound story of one woman's journey toward hope, renewal and a second chance at love on a lush Pacific Northwest island. Curl up with your favorite cup of cocoa and enjoy."
~Anjali Banerjee - author of Imaginary Men and Haunting Jasmine

This book weaves together the heart of Nicholas Sparks, the romance of Nora Roberts, and the charm of Debbie Macomber.

Fleeing her picture-perfect marriage among the privileged set of Brentwood and the wreckage of a failed marriage, Lily Parkins decides to move to the only place that still holds happy memories, her grandmother’s old farmhouse. The lush and majestic setting of the Pacific Northwest calls to her and offers a place of refuge and perhaps renewal. Her grandmother has passed away, leaving the Madrona Island Bed & Breakfast Inn to Lily.

Left with only an old guestbook as her guide–a curious book full of letters, recipes, and glimpses into her family history–Lily is determined to embrace her newfound independence and recreate herself, one page at a time. With the help of the quirky island residents she has befriended, she slowly finds the strength to seek out happiness on her own terms. But as soon as she has sworn off men and is standing on her own two feet, Lily meets Ian, the alluring artist who lives next door, and her new life is suddenly thrown off course. The last thing she wants to do right now is to open her heart to another man.

Ultimately, Lily must decide if it’s worth giving up her soul for security or risking everything to follow her heart.

The Guestbook is the first book in the Madrona Island Trilogy. www.madronaislandbandb.com
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #302
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Beneath the Willow (Jesse & Sarah) [Kindle Edition] Jeremy Asher (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Beneath-Willow..._154606011_f_4

Quote:
Jesse and Sarah’s journey continues in Beneath the Willow, the sequel to the heartfelt novel, Across the Creek.

For Jesse Malone, an architect in Chicago, life has been anything but easy. After losing the love of his life six years earlier, he is determined not to let love slip through his grasp once again.

Sarah Ramsey, a business owner in the Windy City, is struggling to keep everything together through a difficult divorce. Her husband, a once brilliant attorney, is about to lose his career along with his marriage and is set on making Sarah’s life just as miserable as his.
When Jesse and his fiancée, Kate, walk into a local floral shop to pick out the flowers for their upcoming wedding, Jesse runs into the only other woman he has ever loved, Sarah. Their brief encounter sets off a series of catastrophic events as Sarah reveals a secret that will test the foundations of their lives, leaving them with one certainty…life will never be the same for either of them.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #303
bookratt
Wizard

Sleeping with Mr. Sexy [Kindle Edition] S. L. Scott (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-with-...154606011_f_64

Quote:
Lydia Nichols is on the fast track for career success. She's landed the job of her dreams after working her way up the corporate ladder. The only problem is she's in San Francisco and the dream job is in New York. With one last night to party with her friends before moving cross country, she goes all out, letting down her guard, and following her heart.

Dubbed Mr. Sexy, the ladies love Chase Andrews. Despite his bad boy good looks, he’s a nice guy with a good heart. While out celebrating his best friend’s promotion, Chase decides to go after the one woman who has always captivated his mind and body, but eluded him. The only problem with his plan is the object of his affection is too caught up in following her dreams to notice.
A few cocktails, laughs, secret crushes, and good friends set the stage for these two to discover what they’ve been missing all along.

Sleeping with Mr. Sexy is the story of two people who do the best they can with the choices they make. Join Lydia and Chase as they navigate their post-college years trying to balance careers, love, friendship, and the discovery that finding yourself sometimes means coming home.

“S.L. Scott writes words so perfect that no matter the length; short-story or full length book, I feel an intense connection with her characters. Every character plays a meaningful role… This is a fantastic short read, pick it up - you will read it again and again.” ~ Kame Book Review

“I was first introduced to S.L. Scott's writing with her novella, "Morning Glory." Ever since, I've been hooked. Her latest story, "Sleeping with Mr. Sexy" does not disappoint! It's a story about holding out for your one true love and your happily ever after. We can all relate to that, right? I LOVED this story!” ~ Marla Esposito

“Sleeping with Mr. Sexy has the charm and sweetness of classic Rom-Coms. Not since Mark Darcy uttered, "Just as you are," have I rooted this hard for the sexy, sweet, but long-suffering friend to get the girl. Scott packs tons of emotion and heart into this fast-paced, lighthearted novella about finding the love of your life right under your nose.” ~Daisy Prescott, author of Geoducks are for Lovers
Old 02-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #304
bookratt
Wizard

Remember This (A Romantic Comedy) [Kindle Edition] Shae Buggs (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Remember-This-...154606011_f_74

Quote:
Lucy, a hard working shenanigan queen, finds evidence that her husband, Mason, cheated on her. In a heated moment, she throws a wine bottle at his head leaving him unable to remember anything from his past. Since she is responsible for her husband’s amnesia, it is her responsibility to get his memory back. Motivated by revenge, Lucy plans a way to get Mason back to normal while having a little fun in the process. This story unveils her comical attempts to sabotage him and how he tries to win her back.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #305
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

The Warrior's Wife US DE by Denise Domning.

Quote:
Award-winning, Best-selling author Denise Domning asks...what if Romeo and Juliet had succeeded?

OVERVIEW
Two warring families, one widow who has forgotten her family's hatred, one powerful knight determined to reclaim his family's castle and a wife to rule it beside him. No one will stop him not her father, his king or the lady herself.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #306
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

In the Dead of the Night by Terry Spear
(Romantic Suspense)
Note: This is the same author who writes for DANL. She is known for her werewolf highlander books.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #307
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
It is Cheaper By the Dozen Day! There are many great deals.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #308
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
The Cowboy Kiss, a short story by Kristen James @ Smashwords

She’s a cutting-edge travel blogger—he’s a fishing guide with strong ties to their small hometown.

Quote:
She thought they were arch enemies—he always thought they’d end up together.

Autumn grew up in her parents’ fishing resort in backwoods Oregon, listening to wild travel stories from around the world. Now she’s broken free and living her dream as a travel blogger, that is until her mom talks her into coming home and writing a blog about the Rugged Resort. Autumn’s very surprised to find Cory still there. He was the thorn in her side growing up, and now he’s buddy-buddy with her parents. She plans to write her blog and hit the road, but Cory has other ideas.
Author's blog says it will be released on Kindle March 1st for 99¢.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #309
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
The new DNAL selections are up. Lots of historicals this time around.

Darius - Grace Burrowes
Double Enchantment - Kathryne Kennedy
A Shot of Sultry - Macy Beckett
Bound to be a Bride - Megan Mulry [This is a novella]
The India Fan - Victoria Holt
If You Give a Rake a Ruby - Shana Galen
The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl - Gina Lamm
The Courtship - Grace Burrowes [This is a novella]
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #310
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
The new DNAL selections are up. Lots of historicals this time around.

Darius - Grace Burrowes
Double Enchantment - Kathryne Kennedy
A Shot of Sultry - Macy Beckett
Bound to be a Bride - Megan Mulry [This is a novella]
The India Fan - Victoria Holt
If You Give a Rake a Ruby - Shana Galen
The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl - Gina Lamm
The Courtship - Grace Burrowes [This is a novella]
Wow now that is just wrong, two selections are novellas! I think we should complain about this.

I kept checking all day for their newsletter but I guess they are getting a tad lazy.

I will have to spend all my credits as this is the last month before I have to renew again.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-28-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #311
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I will have to spend all my credits as this is the last month before I have to renew again.
I think I'm coming up for renewal too, but I'm not sure if I will or not. I think every book I got with a credit later went on sale for $0.99.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #312
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I think I'm coming up for renewal too, but I'm not sure if I will or not. I think every book I got with a credit later went on sale for $0.99.
I am not sure either. My library gets pretty much all their books. I would of only stay for early releases but now I don't know...

This is a sad day for Romance fans like us. It seems all the blogs are going to remove their freebies. It's going to be really hard to find free books in March on the Kindle. EReaderIQ my main source will be removing them as well. We are going to have to really rely on each other now more than ever to find them.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #313
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm not renewing. Or, at least, I wasn't going to, but apparently my 6-month subscription was good for a year, because my account page says I'm good till August. It's possible there was a special going on at the time that I'm forgetting, because I know I haven't renewed - I checked all my sourcebooks receipts in my email. So I guess I have 6 more months of "Yeah, I don't really want any of the selections this month".

Unless, of course, M.L. Buchman releases another book.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #314
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'm not renewing. Or, at least, I wasn't going to, but apparently my 6-month subscription was good for a year, because my account page says I'm good till August. It's possible there was a special going on at the time that I'm forgetting, because I know I haven't renewed - I checked all my sourcebooks receipts in my email. So I guess I have 6 more months of "Yeah, I don't really want any of the selections this month".

Unless, of course, M.L. Buchman releases another book.
Huh, I just looked, my expires in August as well. I should have been expiring at the end of this month. I'll have to see if I'm issued any more credits next month.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:41 PM   #315
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Huh, I just looked, my expires in August as well. I should have been expiring at the end of this month. I'll have to see if I'm issued any more credits next month.
Me, too. I've used all 6 credits purchased, but my membership supposedly lasts until August 4. I won't renew since I could have purchased the books for less at later sales. But it was fun while it lasted.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote