Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 10:33 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
More Rojo invites for our members

I am happy to announce that we have -five- more invites to share with our dear MobileRead members. From the previous announcement:

What is Rojo? Corie Lok at MIT Technology Review describes Rojo as "the first company to combine RSS aggregation with social networking." Rojo is currently available by invitation only: "As of press time, a limited number of invited users were testing Rojo’s website, which was launched in October [last year]."

And now you can have your own invite from MobileRead. We have -five- invites to share with you.

The rules: You have to be a registered MobileRead member and actively participating in our discussions (by that we mean no new joiners who are eager to just grab the invite and disappear again). As always, we'd appreciate if you had something nice to say about us (suggestions are also welcomed!). Simply reply to this post. First-comes-first-serves!
Old 01-28-2005, 10:45 AM   #2
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Hi,

Alex,how are you doing?

Hope you are feeling well and I would like an invite to try this out.

Peace,

David
Advert
Old 01-28-2005, 11:20 AM   #3
zilla31
zilla31 began at the beginning.

Device: HP iPAQ 4150
i'll take one. i'd like to know more about what it "is" exactly... i guess there's only one good way to find out
Old 01-28-2005, 01:51 PM   #4
rclodfelter
rclodfelter began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie NX70V
Love To Have Rojo!

I visit this site all day long thanks to my RSSReader. I'd love to have an Rojo invite even thought I don't know what it is. I got my Gmail address from a Mobileread invite and could not be happier. Thanks!
Old 01-28-2005, 03:23 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

David, zilla, rclodfelter, I sent all of you an invite to your e-mail addresses (as registered at MR).

Two invites left!
Advert
Old 01-28-2005, 03:42 PM   #6
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
What exactly does Rojo do?
Old 01-28-2005, 03:53 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

It combines RSS feed functionality (see here for more on feeds) with social networking. Kinda interesting combination; I haven't been able to play with it much yet. I recommend you check out the Wired article I mentioned in my first post.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:17 AM   #8
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Welcome back Alex! I haven't visited for a few days so am glad to see you back. If you have any Rojo invites left I'd be interested in checking it out. It reminds me of Del.icio.us but with a social aspect and ranking/scoring of content.

Anything that helps me sift through the mountain of current events plus all my hobbies is worth checking out.
Old 01-30-2005, 04:01 PM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Everyone should have received an invite (if not, please PM me). Zire, if you are still interested in one after reading the Wired article, PM me, I have one on hold for you.

Ok, all invites are out for now. I hope you enjoyed it!

Thread closed.
Closed Thread