Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Veronique33
Veronique33 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad2
Incomplete uploading an ePub book on iPad after conversion from kindle

*Hi, *I'm having trouble using Calibre ( the converted Kindle mobi *format seems to convert fine into ePub for my iBook for iPad , but when uploading to the iPad it only loads half of the book!... I tried a couple times and a couple different books... But if always does the same. Stops loading after the 1st 1/2 of the book and shows the same page number for the rest of the content... )
I cannot find the answer on the mobileread forums or anywhere on line

Can you help or tell me who can?

Thanks a million...*

Veronique

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-12-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Veronique33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
Veronique33

Oh... And how do I get to post a thread in other topics than Intro of myself?... Can't figure out or find the link for new thread/Post...
Sorry for this newbie question!...
Thanks
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Click on "Forums" in the top left of the screen.

In the meantime, why not take the time and courtesy to introduce yourself here in the Introduce Yourself forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, Veronique
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

See my TWO PMs to you, which should help you.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 01-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Veronique and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
Veronique33

Hi Everyone...

Thanks so much for your warm welcome!.. And sorry for my ignorance but that tiny button to post a New Thread didn't appear in the other forums... Or was not there until I was fully registered/Introduced?... Or I just simply missed it... -)
Got it now, including the similar threads that seem to point toward a bug... Bummer!... Hope someone can help me in the right forum!... I'll post in the right one this time... Hopefully...:-)
But thanks again...

Oh... And how do you guys get the smileys into the text BTW?... :-)
Old 01-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronique33 View Post
Hi Everyone...

Thanks so much for your warm welcome!.. And sorry for my ignorance but that tiny button to post a New Thread didn't appear in the other forums... Or was not there until I was fully registered/Introduced?... Or I just simply missed it... -)
Got it now, including the similar threads that seem to point toward a bug... Bummer!... Hope someone can help me in the right forum!... I'll post in the right one this time... Hopefully...:-)
But thanks again...

Oh... And how do you guys get the smileys into the text BTW?... :-)

You cannot make a post unless you're a member. Since you made a post in the Introduce Yourself forum, then you are a member. (When you join MobileRead, you do NOT have to post first in the Introduce Yourself Forum.)

The smiley face......I thought you knew: That's what we actually look like!

Ok, Ok.....When you are making a post, on the right of where one types a message you should find the smiley faces.

My suggestion for you now is to just look around, find a discussion that interests you and make a post.

BUT.....you can only make a post if your face resembles something like this: . Or this: . Or this: . We don't want any of this: .

Don
(Moderator)