Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
sjb
sjb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS 600
Traveling to London with your IPad

For anyone traveling to London, UK mobile phone and broadband provider O2 has what I thought is a great deal on pay-as-you-go 3G for the IPad.
I just returned from London this past weekend and I paid 15 pounds for a 30 day, 1GB plan using my credit card. The staff at the store on New Oxford St., London, had me up and running before I left the store.
Better and more knowledgeable service than I had when I bought my 3G service here in Canada.

O2 was the only company I was able to find that provided the pay-as-you-go option and I was quite satisfied with the service. Prior to leaving I just canceled my plan in Cellular Data / View Account.

What a great device to travel with.
My IPad and I are inseparable.
sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Glad to hear you had a good experience - I've found O2 (who I use for my iPhone contract, my iPad is wifi only) to be so much better than either of my previous two providers, at least in terms of customer service.

But - sorry about the weather in London recently!!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert