Notices

Old 01-12-2005, 01:03 PM   #1
jaxx10
jaxx10 began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X50V
Talking Newbie to PDA oh and this site too

Hi, My name is Jackie .. I am in NY
My very 1st PDA has just arrived and excited to see everything that it does

I have a Dell Axim X50V w/ Bluetooth and the WIfi ...dont have a clue yet how to use i but will be going around he web to get all the info on my pda ...

I came to this site by accident too .. there was a link on About.com and accidently clicked on it and started reading some of your post and decided to register...

talk to you all soon
jaxx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 01:19 PM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Hey Jackie,

Well you've started things out right: The hottest PPC on the market and the coolest mobile site on the net IMHO.

There's a good group of folks here who are pretty dang helpful.

Welcome
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2005, 11:48 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
jaxx10, you have a wonderful device there. I am still in awe of its great display, especially for reading e-books (Vade Mecum, iSilo) and watching full length divx movies (Betaplayer).

Welcome on board!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
ducdreamer
ducdreamer began at the beginning.

Device: irex dr1000s
hello from ducdreamer

Hello from ducdreamer
I have bought myself a second hand Irex dr1000s.
I already have the v2 rc3 flashed onto this device but there are other things I am hoping to find in this forum
Greetings Herman
ducdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, Jackie
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote