Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-30-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Selecting mobi only ?

How could I select all the books in my library that have only the mobi format. I have some books in both mobi and epub, I only want to select the books that are in mobi.
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
How could I select all the books in my library that have only the mobi format. I have some books in both mobi and epub, I only want to select the books that are in mobi.
"Use the Tag Browser, Luke"
Set the selection at the bottom to read: Match All
the click Formats: Mobi (Green + )
hold the control key
click the EPUB 2 times (Red - )
Presto (without having to learn any search syntax)
Calibre genterates the following search:
Code:
 not formats:"=EPUB" and formats:"=MOBI"
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #3
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
thanks
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote