Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
samysam
samysam began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Strange - Annotations disappeared, library and calibre find no books

Hi everybody,

I have a big Problem with my PRS-650.

I've got all my university docs on my reader and made loads of annotations and comments....

Now calibre as well as reader library can't find my books anymore. If I import them manually to reader library i can read them but without my annotations. But: the annotations are still in my annotations list in the reader.

Also I have problems with some documents on my reader: I have a lrf file, made some annotations to it, which are also saved on the readers annotationslist, but in the document, they aren't visible anymore...

Does anyone know what to do?

Thasam
samysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Have you seen the following thread?
Also, are you aware that notes can be hidden?
OPTIONS > Notes > Hide/Show
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert