Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #286
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
As chyron8472 said. I've tried to get a permission to use NKJV and NIV. I even offered my help to them. No response. So, in about 100 years, I'll be able to do it without the copyright holders' permission.
Well, it's said that patience is a virtue.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #287
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrappett View Post
Is there any possibility of an ESV with DVJ/2?
I've also sent Crossway a request about ESV a couple of weeks ago. I'll wait a bit more and send a reminder.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #288
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Didn't you try to get permission to do a NSV? If so, have you ever heard from them?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #289
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
NIV still needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
I've also sent Crossway a request about ESV a couple of weeks ago. I'll wait a bit more and send a reminder.
Keep trying for the NIV. I still need that one. The new NIV version released at Amazon does have an easier way to get to verses than it used to have but its still no way as good as your DVJ.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #290
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Keep trying for the NIV. I still need that one. The new NIV version released at Amazon does have an easier way to get to verses than it used to have but its still no way as good as your DVJ.
I've sent a reminder about a week ago.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #291
osnova
Kindler of the Flame

I've heard one report that the new Kindle firmware 3.1 breaks DVJ. I haven't updated yet so I can't confirm. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #292
waller4343
Enthusiast
waller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle DX, K3, iPad
I have just done a test on Ge.4.4 from the home page. The results I get are American Standard Version Bible, Bible Commentary, KJV verse per line, KJV paragraphed, NET Bible, Bible Study and the WEB Bible. These are all your products I have on the Kindle right now. The update hasn't broken DVJ on my Kindle.
waller4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #293
osnova
Kindler of the Flame

Whew! I was worried there.

Wow! You are one loyal customer! Thank you!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #294
waller4343
Enthusiast
waller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

I am loyal to quality work. So thank you for your products. I am looking forward to more of them.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #295
osnova
Kindler of the Flame

Off-topic: Our son Matthew Peter joined us yesterday on the Lord’s day. He is a big guy (10 lb 2 oz, 22 inches). Names of all our children mean “gift from God”: Bogdan, Daryna, Matthew.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #296
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
Congratulations on the new baby boy! Definitely gifts from above! (most of the time).
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #297
waller4343
Enthusiast

Congrats.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #298
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Congrats!
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #299
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Congratulations on the new baby.

This site has leads to a lot of FREE Bible publishers:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/

It may help you to get more Bibles use DVJ.

Last edited by sirmaru; 02-14-2011 at 10:45 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #300
Nemo.y.lee
Nemo.y.lee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3g
Thanks for your sharing
Nemo.y.lee is offline   Reply With Quote