Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Ayle
Enthusiast
Ayle began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 650
DecalGirl has 650 & 350 skins! pretty ones!

http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...-Edition-Skins
http://www.decalgirl.com/category.vi...-Edition-Skins

They are all $14.99 matte coating is $5 more and if you see a design you like and its not available for the reader, it can be asked for $5 extra.

I think its still a bit expensive for me, as I have to pay international shipping, but I may get tempted enough, there are some very pretty designs.

Ayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
I found a promo code for 10% off... DECAL10.
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
Ayle
Enthusiast

thanks! pity it doesnt discount on shipping...
Old 11-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
Aye I got a DecalGirl skin for my 350 - ended up getting the Van Gogh Blossoming Almond Tree skin cut, as it wasn't originally on the list. I posted pictures of it - I'm very happy with the skin!
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #5
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Why no 950 skins?
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #6
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
They do great skins at Decal Girl. Good quality, and no sticky residue when you peel them off.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
I have mixed thoughts. On the one hand, I really wish they'd come out with one for the 950. (When I emailed I got a generic "We don't have it yet, but we might later, keep an eye out" reply.) On the other hand, I plan to keep my 950 mostly in a cover, and it doesn't seem like you'd see much of the skin that way. Hmm...
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
Ayle
Enthusiast

yeah, mine is with cover too. I'm waiting for more designs and maybe matching wallpapers to buy. the wallpaper would be nice to put in the screensaver...