Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 01-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #1
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
Installing Android in ThinkPad x61 Tablet (or other netbook or tablet)

Has anyone tried this?

Still setting up a ThinkPad x61 (w/ the 1024 x 768 MultiTouch and allegedly indoor/outdoor display) and debating on whether or not I can cope w/ Windows Vista SP2 until 2017.

http://www.android-x86.org/

and there are customized versions around: http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101019
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I don't know if it was this outfit or another but tried one for an older lenovo and never got it to work, tried another for a benq umid and no go.

I recently tried Bluestacks and kind of got it running but was clunky at best on my unit.

Overall a neat concept and I'd use it if I could get it to work.

I do not do code but it should be simpler than they are making it but then I don't know that much :-)
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote