Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-24-2013, 05:40 AM   #16
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Yes! In fact, when we get through the people currently waiting, someone can pm me a code and I can get the bundle I am missing, please!
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #17
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I'd join in, but have already purchased the dec & Jan bundles...
Feb. just became available.

Greg
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #18
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Code PM'd to hwlester.

If you buy the bundles one at a time, you can buy all the available bundles using the code, i.e. buy a bundle, enter your dummy email to get a code. Use that code on the next bundle, etc.

So, theoretically this should be the only thread we ever need to pass this deal along, as the vouchers are good for one year. I was able to buy all three bundles for $8.01 each this way and still have a code to pass on to the next person.
Thanks for confirming this. I was thinking about trying this before Piperclassique started the thread. Thanks to Piperclassique as well. I purchased the December, January, and February bundles and passed the final code on to TheLongshot.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #19
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeks View Post
Feb. just became available.

Greg

I have a code, tho, but thanks.

Now, do I really want to read the new edition of 1632?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 PM   #20
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Thanks for the code. Next one was sent out to Ginwen.
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #21
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Yes! In fact, when we get through the people currently waiting, someone can pm me a code and I can get the bundle I am missing, please!
Thanks! I sent you the code.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:23 AM   #22
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Excellent! I am now holding a new code for anyone that wants it.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #23
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
PM about to be sent to piperclassique.

Most of Baen's newer catalogue is really not to my taste, but I recognize one of their reprints in the Feb 2014 bundle, Dragon's Eye edited by Christopher Stasheff, which I happen to own in an old paperback and had some pretty nifty original dragon stories in it, including a Diane Duane, IIRC.

Also, I'm feeling kind of nostalgic for the Mercedes Lackey reprints (which I suspect probably won't hold up all that well on a reread, unfortunately), so I might as well splurge and get some supplementary e-copies and throw some money her way since she was pretty generous with the old Baen Free Library copies of her other stuff.

I hope they keep coming out with more backlist bundle-stuffers like these.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #24
revenger
revenger began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
pm to ATDrake
revenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #25
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Code PMed to revenger, apologies for the delay. Thanks to piperclassique for starting this, and everyone for keeping it going.

It turns out that the Mercedes Lackey story collection in the December bundle which looked to be just an omnibus of two of her ex-Baen Free Library books will actually contain 4 new uncollected shorts, which is an unexpected but nice bonus.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:26 AM   #26
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
PM to revenger
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #27
ATDrake
Wizzard

Code sent to Lemurion (sorry, forgot to mention that revenger passed it back to me after they were done).

After Lemurion, piperclassique should have the new code if no one else asks in the meantime.
Old 11-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #28
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Code redeemed (bought Dec & Jan) and sent back to the glorious Piperclassique.

I'll probably be asking for another later, but spent the week's book money so I don't want to hang onto the code when other people can use it (especially in the days running up to release date).
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #29
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Code redeemed (bought Dec & Jan) and sent back to the glorious Piperclassique.

I'll probably be asking for another later, but spent the week's book money so I don't want to hang onto the code when other people can use it (especially in the days running up to release date).
Yeah, as piperclassique mentioned, we should be able to pass this code around and use it again when the February bundle becomes available for purchase.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #30
gweeks
Fanatic
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Yeah, as piperclassique mentioned, we should be able to pass this code around and use it again when the February bundle becomes available for purchase.
The February bundle is available. March is not up yet.

Greg
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote