Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #376
rsand27
rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Been keeping up with this off and on since I posted my last book a while back. Will continue to do so. Here's the new one: http://www.amazon.com/Gus-Mighty-Sup.../dp/B006CPUL3I

Tags:

superhero, superhero novel, middle grade, childrens books, middle school, coming of age, first love, superhero prose fiction, ages 9 - 14, young adult, childrens adventure, young adult adventure, action adventure, young adult fantasy, childrens fantasy

Thanks!
rsand27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:23 AM   #377
postman syndrome
postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.postman syndrome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
This sounds great

Hi my book is at the following address:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ben-Hassan-R...4109873&sr=8-8

Tags
Phonics, educational, family, primary school, age 4-5, reception year reading, teach, oxford reading tree, illustrated

Thanks

John
postman syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #378
glanceup
glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glanceup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Let's Exchange Tags: Must See to Appreciate

Hi. My book is "Must See to Appreciate: Adventures of a Palm Springs Realtor." This is a collection of funny short stories about a single mom realtor struggling to make it in Palm Springs.

http://amzn.to/KTVtGx

There are a bunch of tags listed, so it's easy to just "agree."

Thanks. You do mine and I'll do yours! Check your private messages to see if I've gotten to you yet...

D. G. Voda

Last edited by glanceup; 06-21-2012 at 06:22 PM.
glanceup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #379
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Great to see all the new faces!!!! I love seeing authors helping authors.

If the new people get a chance, please tag my books. I am the very first post in this thread and I could use some love (especially with 'Cravings')

I'll get to work tagging all the newbies! Big Hugs to all!!!!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #380
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've been remiss in likes and tags. Used to do it all the time here. I'll go backwards and start tagging those I missed. Hi to Williamlk.

My new book could use some tags. Thanks,
Pam

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...8729840&sr=1-1
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9251248&sr=1-2
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #381
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
I've been remiss in likes and tags. Used to do it all the time here. I'll go backwards and start tagging those I missed. Hi to Williamlk.

My new book could use some tags. Thanks,
Pam

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Memorie...8729840&sr=1-1
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Memor...9251248&sr=1-2

Thanks Pam....I tossed you some Karma also!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:13 AM   #382
DianaNixon
DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianaNixon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
tagging

Hi everyone! Please, tag my books - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...xon+love+lines
DianaNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #383
bazmaz
Uke strummer
bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Getting up to date with tagging. This is mine I am looking to improve on

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Ukule...4880460&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Uku...4880511&sr=8-1
bazmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:54 AM   #384
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks Williamlk - appreciate Karma! Still tagging - got bazmaz & Diana

(hope it's okay to say [DELETED] is free today in this thread: [link deleted and title deleted - It is NOT OK to promote your book in this forum. - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-21-2012 at 07:45 AM.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #385
kidslumber
Children's Author
kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Thumbs up Tag exchange

Great idea. Please add me to the list. I will start backwards with tagging.

My book is at
http://www.amazon.com/KidSlumber-Bed...dp/B008XDNXBO/
and
http://www.amazon.co.uk/KidSlumber-B...dp/B008XDNXBO/

The tags that are presently there should be sufficient.

Thanks to all taggers.
kidslumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #386
kidslumber
Children's Author
kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kidslumber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Shortcut

Hitting the 't' key twice is a great shortcut to get to the tags but then you have to hit the esc key to agree with the current tags.

Last edited by kidslumber; 08-15-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:39 PM   #387
kidslumber
Children's Author

Page not found

Williamlk,
The link to amazon uk is coming up with a page not found.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:26 AM   #388
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I like how, due to lack of resources, the Indie Book publishing community always seems to come up with really creative ways of getting their work and the work of others noticed. And it's almost invariably a communal, help each other out type of activity rather than a every man for himself type of perspective.

I'm going to be working my way up from the first post, but here are the links to my book.

The Gestalt Man

Amazon Kindle (US):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006L8SO1M

Amazon Kindle (UK):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006L8SO1M

Thanks for reciprocating. And thanks to the original poster for doing this.
aecardenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #389
aecardenas
Kafkaesque
aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aecardenas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've made my way through all 26 pages and tagged everybody's books...gosh that was a lot of books!
Here are my links:
The Gestalt Man

Amazon Kindle (US):
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006L8SO1M

Amazon Kindle (UK):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006L8SO1M

Thanks for reciprocating. And thanks to the original poster for doing this.
aecardenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #390
randyflycaster
Zealot
randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350
This is a non-fiction fly fishing book (a collection of memoirs).
http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Forgiv...s=Randy+kadish

Randy
randyflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.