Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #91
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Congratulations on reaching your 10 referrals! I know you will love the BeBook, or will this be your 2nd BeBook?

As requested I have removed your email address from the wiki.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #92
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
Congratulations on reaching your 10 referrals! I know you will love the BeBook, or will this be your 2nd BeBook?

As requested I have removed your email address from the wiki.
Thanks Justy.

Yes this will be my first BeBook. Looking forward to checking it out. Wish the bloke wasn't taking holidays right now!!! How dare he! haha

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #93
carrie
Enthusiast
carrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't litter

Device: BeBook
Just checking out the list of coupon codes

God I feel depressed, didn't realise I was so far down the list!!

Oh well, good things come to those who wait and all that Jazz

~~~

Oh and congrats to PKFFW on reaching 10 referals

Last edited by carrie; 07-06-2009 at 06:21 AM.
carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:17 PM   #94
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Just got confirmation from BeBook that the coupons are active for those purchasing in AUS$ as of 2 weeks ago. Only the US$ purchases are still blocked for discount coupons.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:20 PM   #95
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie View Post
Just checking out the list of coupon codes

God I feel depressed, didn't realise I was so far down the list!!

Oh well, good things come to those who wait and all that Jazz

~~~

Oh and congrats to PKFFW on reaching 10 referals
Hey carrie,

Sorry I missed this earlier.

Two months later and I'm still waiting to receive my free BeBook! I am assured after 8 emails, two support tickets through their website and finally an international telephone call, that it was sent out last week but they weren't able to give me a tracking number or anything!

So even if you get 10 referrals I wouddn't hold my breath on getting a free one any time soon.

Cheers,
PKFFW
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #96
Justy
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
Hey carrie,

Sorry I missed this earlier.

Two months later and I'm still waiting to receive my free BeBook! I am assured after 8 emails, two support tickets through their website and finally an international telephone call, that it was sent out last week but they weren't able to give me a tracking number or anything!

Cheers,
PKFFW
I never got a tracking number for my free BeBook either, it just showed up at my door one day. Best of luck to you, hopefully it arrives soon!
Old 08-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #97
PKFFW
Wizard

Quote:
I never got a tracking number for my free BeBook either, it just showed up at my door one day. Best of luck to you, hopefully it arrives soon!
Well that is reassuring. It's been "in the mail" for two weeks now so hopefully it will arrive sometime this next week.

Cheers,
PKFFW
Old 10-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #98
Justy
Fanatic

Just in case anyone was wondering, the 'Free Bebook' promotion is still working. I have confirmed that PKFFW did eventually receive his BeBook!

In other news, I somehow managed to hit 20 referrals and was able to talk Endless Ideas into sending me a BeBook Mini instead of another BeBook. It arrived last week and I've been using it ever since. I love the smaller size for 1 handed reading and the 3 different ways to change pages! My only concern is for the screen, the Mini did not come with a case so I'm transporting it in the Bubble wrap pocket that it came in until I can find a good replacement. See 1st pictures comparing the 2 BeBooks here: http://bit.ly/BeBookMini1
Old 10-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #99
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
In other news, I somehow managed to hit 20 referrals and was able to talk Endless Ideas into sending me a BeBook Mini instead of another BeBook.
Congrats.... you are quite the salesman I guess.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #100
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
What a nice new avatar, Justy. I'm glad that you got the BeBook that you wanted, after all your work organising the signatures fairly.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #101
Justy
Fanatic

It appears that PKFFW and I may have been among the last to receive a Free BeBook for referrals. With the release of the BeBook Mini at a lower price the market has changed and the 'tell a friend' program for the BeBook “One” eReader has been discontinued. The email received October 27, 2009 indicated that those who were at 10 referrals had been notified and would receive their BeBooks.

There is talk of "another promotional campaign within the next few months, offering another opportunity to earn free BeBooks or other rewards." We will have to wait and see what materialized.