Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #31
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
zetareticuli,

F.Y.I., I inquired about this because I saw the same message on my order page (I ordered on December 15). One of the officers at enTourage said it was a computer glitch, so you may very well be on the February shipping list. Good luck!
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:27 PM   #32
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
Thank you, Batman. However, I am not holding my breath at this point. I will be very happy the day I come home from work and I see the package...
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #33
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
Me too
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:02 AM   #34
dls81
Enthusiast
dls81 began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
I am thinking something like Feb 20th or so. I would expect it Feb 20+.
I hope you're wrong and Feb 10th is closer to the ship date, otherwise it might be late March before I even see it! It stinks that they can't ship through USPS so I could get it sent directly to my FPO address.

Did you guys order the midnight blue or fork out the extra money for a different color?
dls81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:03 AM   #35
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Midnight blue. Come on. $40.00 for a different colored shell? That seemed stupid to me. Just my opinion though.

Last edited by paulckennedy; 01-31-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Advert
Old 01-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #36
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

I got the midnight blue as well. I also agree with Paul. The price difference was simply not justifiable in my opinion. I would have paid the difference for another color if the default one would have been pink or strong yellow or something. But the midnight blue one looks very nice.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:47 AM   #37
paulckennedy
Addict

Bright Pink or Noisy Orange could have been the kicker.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #38
dls81
Enthusiast

I got the midnight blue as well... Burnt orange would have been a nice option I might have considered (though not for $40).

Apparently "ships in February" really means the first week of March (week of Feb 28, I read this morning)... oh well. Hopefully mine will ship toward the beginning of the week since I preordered in December!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #39
zetareticuli
Addict

Did you get confirmation of this today? I still don't know when mine will ship. So I guess the new date is Feb 28th. More waiting...
Old 02-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #40
zetareticuli
Addict

Did you guys notice the price now is $499?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #41
paulckennedy
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetareticuli View Post
Did you get confirmation of this today? I still don't know when mine will ship. So I guess the new date is Feb 28th. More waiting...

I have received no notification as to when it will ship.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #42
dls81
Enthusiast

I read the ship date this morning (I am 9 hours ahead of east coast) on Facebook, but when I went back to copy and paste it on here I couldn't find it! Now I feel like I'm losing my mind!

Z-
They posted about the pending price increase on the community page of the website on Jan 27. They increased the cost because of the addition of the documents to go software.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #43
paulckennedy
Addict

I got the tweet about the ship date on my cell phone but it disappeared from Twitter.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #44
dls81
Enthusiast

enTourage eDGe Shipping Notifications
February 2nd, 2010

Customers,

We appreciate your excitement and support for the enTourage eDGe!

Any pre-orders received by January 12 will ship the week of February 26. Shipping will then resume the week of March 26.

We thank you for your patience and enthusiasm to get the enTourage eDGe in-hand. We look forward to getting your feedback!
Old 02-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #45
dls81
Enthusiast

It just updated again 17 minutes ago and was reposted... Although I could have sworn this morning it said the 28th, not 26th. Glad to know I'm not losing it!