Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
if [tribe] = released, Book 3 of the Bridge Chronicles

The long-awaited new entry in my cyberpunk series, The Bridge Chronicles, has finally been released. It is currently only available in eBook format, with the paperback to come in the next two weeks. Titled
if [tribe] = (pronounced if tribe equals), it is the third book in the series starring everyone's favorite near future amoral fixer, Artemis Bridge. The blurb:

The Wizard King is Dead

Leader of the Los Angeles street gang Los Magos is assassinated by the rival El Diablos. As members of the Five Families, war between the two gangs could ignite the whole city, prompting a response from the Chronosoft Law Enforcement Division (CLED) that could destroy all the Families. Artemis Bridge, the amoral fixer with the quick wit vows to stay out of the war despite his friendship with ex-footballer turned gangland revolutionary Stonewall, new leader of Los Magos. Bridge is reluctantly pulled into the middle of the worst civil unrest since the 2027 Riots, where he discovers the war is more than a little tribal bloodletting between rivals. This fast-paced, action-packed cyberpunk thriller is the third in the critically acclaimed Bridge Chronicles series, sequel to Under the Amoral Bridge and The Know Circuit.

[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-04-2013 at 05:58 PM.
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I really have to get on to reading the other two.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oh yay!!!! I was just thinking about this yesterday and wondering when I could get my hands on it!

Already purchased and sent to my Kindle.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Thanks for the purchases! I hope you like the new one - there's a big surprise in the middle that you'll either love or hate.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
HaemishM
Author

In an effort to promote the new release, I've added a new short story to my Bridge Chronicles web site called The Excavators. The first part was released yesterday and the second part will be out tomorrow morning-ish.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #6
HaemishM
Author

if [tribe] = is the subject of an interview I did on Ana Mardoll's Ramblings blog. You can read the entire interview here:

http://www.anamardoll.com/2011/10/au...ard-on-if.html
Old 10-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
This one is also reviewed at my review site: here

Great book.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #8
HaemishM
Author

This novel got featured this past weekend on The Indie Spotlight. The feature includes an interview with me about the novel. I want to thank Ed and Greg from The Indie Spotlight for helping out self-published authors like myself.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
HaemishM
Author

Jo Harrison of The Writer's Block Admin Services has been running a month-long author blog challenge, interviewing one new self-published author a day for the entire month of June. Jo was kind enough to grant me an interview, which you can read here.

Tags
cyberpunk, noir, science fiction, scifi, urban fantasy