Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Conversions: How to Modify Paragraphs Without Affecting the TOC?

How does one utilize the "remove line spacing" and paragraph indent in the Look and Feel settings without removal of line spacing being applied to the existing TOC?

I typically never use this feature and make simple edits to the CSS (with very limited knowledge) prior to converting epub => azw3. In this case, however, I'm stumped with the CSS and have been unsuccessful, hence the need to let Calibre do the work. The body converts perfectly, but the TOC is also stripped of any spacing and looks hideous. What do I need to add to "extra CSS" in the Look & Feel option? Here is what I grabbed from the existing CSS:

p.toc {text-indent: 0%; margin-top: 2%;}

p.toc1 {font-size: medium; text-align: center; text-indent: 0%; margin-top: 4%; font-weight: bold;}

p.toc2 {text-align: center; text-indent: 0%; font-weight: bold;}

Many thanks for any pointers.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote