Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #1
symonray
symonray began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701, Pocketbook 360, JetBook, JetBook Lite and Kindle 3
Weather App for IQ 701

I am looking for a weather app that will work on the IQ 701. I have tried the Weather Bug and Weather Channel apps (and two or three others), but they will not work on my device. Any suggestions? Thanks.
symonray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by symonray View Post
I am looking for a weather app that will work on the IQ 701. I have tried the Weather Bug and Weather Channel apps (and two or three others), but they will not work on my device. Any suggestions? Thanks.
I think you have a problem there, most will use the 'my location' connected to gps, and that is not available without gps (correct me if i am wrong) maybe if you search trough the settings, and put one location by wireless or some such? Maps works atm. (although i have not been able to tell it my location
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert