Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
It's Wednesday...

How is your Wednesday? Mine's so-so.
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Mine's good. Started out with a PM that assigned me to another Super Secret Project that, unless I get my SSCMDB real soon, will be revealed. :evillaugh:
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
mine is frankly rather silly so far. i'm enjoying it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
20 minutes until a conference call that may put me to sleep.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
20 minutes until a conference call that may put me to sleep.
Naps are good.
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 10:58 AM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
i'm walking about the door right now for vacation. but i strongly suggest that you take the opportunity on this wonderful wednesday (how could it be anything less than wonderful when you're on vacation?) to implement an "all lower case wednesday" in honor of our beloved queen zee. enjoy!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Well, I'm about to do a liittle jig because pshrynk is using the avatar I made for him!!!

Then, I'm going to work in the office for a while and then do more painting (started on one of the bathrooms yesterday).

It looks like we might (maybe ... hope hope hope) get a little rain.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Well, I'm about to do a liittle jig because pshrynk is using the avatar I made for him!!!

Then, I'm going to work in the office for a while and then do more painting (started on one of the bathrooms yesterday).

It looks like we might (maybe ... hope hope hope) get a little rain.
And Thank YOU!!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i'm just pleased that pshrynk's new avatar also has goggles. goggles are key.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #10
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Non-stop meetings. I'm the "technical muscle" so keep quiet until called upon. Which means I can go on mute and browse MR.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:09 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

"go on mute" because you're giggling ? (marvin giggling : i'd like to see that...)
Old 08-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #12
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Giggling? I don't think I, or my alter-ego, have the ability to giggle.

The straight truth is I mute the phone so they don't have to hear my rapid fire typing.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Giggling? I don't think I, or my alter-ego, have the ability to giggle.

The straight truth is I mute the phone so they don't have to hear my rapid fire typing.
...or so you say...
Old 08-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #14
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Every other Wednesday Marvin giggles. It only lasts a split second. Then he goes back to correcting machine language code without reference books. He is a speed typist and is limited only by the physical constraints of his interface. (Any faster and his kilt would catch on fire.)

This is a better paying gig than when he was a vampire in the ball room at IKEA. Aftrer a while the mothers would not drop off their kids as no one ever got their kids back. Also, blood is no replacement for WD-40.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Every other Wednesday Marvin giggles. It only lasts a split second. Then he goes back to correcting machine language code without reference books. He is a speed typist and is limited only by the physical constraints of his interface. (Any faster and his kilt would catch on fire.)

This is a better paying gig than when he was a vampire in the ball room at IKEA. After a while the mothers would not drop off their kids as no one ever got their kids back. Also, blood is no replacement for WD-40.
listen, if you every are looking for work in that area again, let me know ; i can think of several places i could hire you to work. i would pay you myself.

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness