Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-23-2018, 09:12 AM   #1
dedipu1
dedipu1 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
Kobo Aura One Screen

hi. I gave my KA1 for guarantee because of sudden battery problem. They decided to replace it with new one. But I realized that there is a slight white on the screen -as I put a link you to see-, while it is on power off mode.
https://imgur.com/HEt4sX7
When I open it to read a book, there is no problem -like on the pic-
https://imgur.com/9SCLblx
do you think should I give it again or what is the problem? or shall I just ignore it?
dedipu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
I am assuming you have your setting to "not show cover" when in sleep mode/powered off. Try turning that on, and see what shows, and then go back to your previous setting and see what shows. It kinda looks like the screen hasn't refreshed completely, or something. Just guessing here though.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert