Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #1
onewayherway
Enthusiast
onewayherway began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader 505
M-Edge Journey Bag

I would like to replace my purse with the M-edge journey bag. I like to read when waiting at the dentist or Dr. or for ferries. Would one of these bags work as a purse wich would just hold a wallet and glasses case and of course my ereader.
onewayherway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewayherway View Post
I would like to replace my purse with the M-edge journey bag. I like to read when waiting at the dentist or Dr. or for ferries. Would one of these bags work as a purse wich would just hold a wallet and glasses case and of course my ereader.
This picture shows it might.......hard to tell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Journey Bag.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	37681  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2009, 05:25 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
If you are going to have a whole bag, why concentrate on M-Edge? Just buy any bag you like. Faux leather or real leather will be as good protection or better than m-Edge?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #4
sahmad88
Zealot
sahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enoughsahmad88 will become famous soon enough

Device: nook color
I too have wondered how he journey bag would function as a purse, because I like the look of the journey bag. Is there anyone out there that has one?
sahmad88 is offline   Reply With Quote