Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
micha123
micha123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3.3
TTS time to stop reading adjustable?

Hello!

I am using the TTS function of my K3Wifi alot. After a while, maybe 1-2 hours the device stopps to read by itself. I would be happy if I could shorten the time to stop TTS reading to 30 minutes (some kind of sleep timer).

Or is it possible to start some kind of sleep countdown skript by launchpad and cronjob?

Michael
micha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by micha123 View Post
Or is it possible to start some kind of sleep countdown skript by launchpad and cronjob?

Michael
Yes it is possible, if somebody wants to write such a cron script.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert